V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20131108

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-11-08
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting August 16, August 30, September 6, September 13, October 4 and October 11
  3. Wiki page for V3 Domain Abbreviations
  4. Announcements
  5. Update on Action Items
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  8. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:02 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting August 16, August 30, September 6, September 13, October 4 and October 11
    • Motion: Approve as posted (AK/AS) unanimous
  3. NIB
  4. * 31 pools
  5. * 5 JIC
  6. * only CS balloted CMETs (2)
  7. * PC and SOA is bringing patient care coordination service
  8. * 4 ballot pools have requested late opening
  9. ** 3 from CDS (govt shutdown), 1 from CQI (need extra week)
  10. Wiki page for V3 Domain Abbreviations
  11. * Brought forward Jean Duteau's request
  12. * DL has document, will email to AS and AS will post to wiki
  13. ** need to include RE-AL
  14. Announcements
  15. Update on Action Items
  16. Around the table
  17. * AK
  18. ** How to keep earlier DSTU releases available?
  19. *** If placed in Normative Edition need to be clear what are DSTU, what are expired DSTU.
  20. *** AK would write up history explaining how each document became part of normative standard
  21. *** DL expired DSTUs are left on the expired page unless there is a request to withdraw the material
  22. ** IP question about incremental DSTU release
  23. *** 3 month holdback for members, is an incremental release subject to this holdback
  24. *** DL: question for executive committee
  25. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  26. Adjourned 1:38 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .