ITS Concall Minutes 20170207

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2017

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - February 7, 2017

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2017-02-07
Facilitator: Dale Nelson Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
× Dale Nelson DN Accenture
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
David Booth DB Hawaii Group
× Susan Burgess SB
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting January 3
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. Register hl7 as a namespace with IANA
    • updates
  6. WGM Minutes
  7. ITS R1.1 Publishing update
  8. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  9. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
      • AS needs to re-gen (2015-12-08)
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • PK will work to complete for Feb 17 (2015-12-08)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Last action: DN will review and report back to WG (Dec 22, 2015)
    • V2 XML ITS issues
      • Frank Oemig has made correction, has issue with schema, DN has received and is looking at problem (2016-02-23)
  10. Next Meeting
  11. Adjourn

Meeting called to order 2:04 PM Eastern

Minutes

Motion: Approve Jan 3, 2017 as posted BP/AS unanimous

Announcements

DN will not be in Madrid, AS will not be in Madrid nor San Diego

RDF Sub-Group

Has made substantial progress but have run into tooling issues, have found bug in Protege and working through with Stanford, updating their wiki pages with progress

IANA Namespace

No update from PK, will move to action items

WGM Minutes

AS will have minutes for 2015-01, 2015-05, 2016-01 and 2016-09 ready for next call, DN will review 2016-05 and try to update. DN will send notes and attendance from 2017-01 to AS to add as well

DN will send 2015-09 notes to AS

ITS R1.1 Publishing Update

No update, will move back to action items

ITS FHIR Tasks

review next call

Action Items

  1. HL7 over HTTP
    • AS will finish publication in the next week and send to list for review and look at preparation of publication request
  2. Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
    • no update
  3. Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
    • no update, should we cancel?
  4. Review of Product Briefs
    • no update
  5. V2 XML ITS issues
    • Nick Radov found some issues and felt there should be a technical correction, DN wanted to confer with Framk Oemig, DN will review notes and bring forward a formal motion. BP will work with AS on the updated V2 XML schemas for publishing as a technical correction

Next Meeting

March 7, 2017

Meeting adjourned at 3:04 PM Eastern