Category:FHIR Profile Proposal
Content on this page has been migrated to Confluence here: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FHIR/Profile+Proposals
This page provides a complete listing of all proposals that have been made for FHIR profiles to be published as part of FHIR core. Proposals are subject to a FHIR Resource Governance Process that will determine whether the proposal is accepted. Acceptance will result in the creation of the necessary starter files in the FHIR SVN project, as well as gForge access for the identified participants.
To create a new profile proposal, please use this template, and follow the instructions included there-in. When the proposal is complete, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the consideration process.
Creation of FHIR resources and profiles should be done under a FHIR-specific project. The Project Scope Statement template for creating FHIR resources can be found at this link: []
If you want to view a subset of the proposals, you may:
- Click here for pending profile proposals
- Click here for approved profiles
- Click here for retracted profiles
Pages in category "FHIR Profile Proposal"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- DAF FHIR Profile Proposal
- DAF Phase3 FHIR IG Proposal
- DeviceAlertList FHIR Profile Proposal
- DeviceChannel FHIR Profile Proposal
- DeviceMetricObservation FHIR Profile Proposal
- DiagnosticOrderGenetics FHIR Profile Proposal
- DiagnosticReportGenetics FHIR Profile Proposal
- DiagnosticReportHlaResults FHIR Profile Proposal
- DocumentSharing FHIR Profile Proposal