FamilyMemberHistoryGenetics FHIR Profile Proposal
- 1 FamilyMemberHistoryGenetics
- 1.1 Profile balloting plans
- 1.2 Profile Details
- 1.3 Ownership
- 1.4 Plans
Adds additional information to a family member history supporting both the capture of mother/father relationships as well as additional observations necessary to enable genetics-based risk analysis for patients.
Profile balloting plans
Constraints to be Applied
The following constraints are applied to the FamilyMemberHistory resource as necessary:
- Constrain the cardinality of the data elements within the resource.
- Constrain the mustSupport attribute of the data elements within the resource.
- Define searchParameters as necessary for the resource.
- Constrain vocabularies for the resources as applicable.
Extensions to be Applied
The following extensions are applied to the FamilyMemberHistory resource as appropriate:
- Clinical genomics specific extensions.
- Query Examples for each resource.
- Query Result Examples for each resource.
Scope of coverage
- Subject: patient
- Disciplines: Patient Care, Clinical Research, Public Health
- Delivery Environment: Inpatient, Ambulatory, Community, Emergency, etc.
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- Gil Alterovitz
- Gaston Fiore
FHIR Profile Development Project Insight ID
- Ballot with next FHIR DSTU or Normative Edition
Desired Ballot Date
- End 2016