Category:FHIR IG Proposal
Content on this page has been migrated to Confluence here: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FHIR/IG+Proposals
This page provides a complete listing of all proposals that have been made for FHIR implementation guides. Proposals are subject to a FHIR Resource Governance Process that will determine whether the proposal is accepted. Acceptance will result in the creation of the necessary starter files in the FHIR SVN project, as well as gForge access for the identified participants.
To create a new profile proposal, please use this template, and follow the instructions included there-in. When the proposal is complete, send an e-mail to email@example.com to initiate the consideration process.
Creation of FHIR resources and profiles should be done under a FHIR-specific project. The Project Scope Statement template for creating FHIR resources can be found at this link: []
If you want to view a subset of the proposals, you may:
- Click here for pending IG proposals
- Click here for approved IGs
- Click here for retracted implementation guides
Pages in category "FHIR IG Proposal"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Da Vinci Alerts Notification FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci CDex FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci HRex FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci Payer Coverage Decision FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci PDex FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci PDex-formulary FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci PDex-plan-net FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci Prior Authorization FHIR IG Proposal
- Da Vinci Risk Based Contract Member Identification FHIR IG Proposal
- DataExchangeforQualityMeasures FHIR IG Proposal
- Documentation Templates and Rules FHIR IG Proposal