HeartRate FHIR Profile Proposal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 HeartRateAnalysis
- 1.1 Profile Details
- 1.2 Ownership
- 1.3 Plans
- This is a profile on observation that shows how to properly report a full heart rate analysis, including defining the relevant vocabularies
- This same profile should be followed for simpler representations of heartbeat
- This profile is a profile on [Observation](and also includes additional component observations)
Constraints to be Applied
- This profile will describe a bunch of constraints on the Observation resource
- this profile will include a bunch of value sets that define related values
Extensions to be Applied
- no extensions anticipated
- Clinician records a casual observation of a heart rate
- cardio lab reports a full detailed observation of heart and how it responds to exercise
Scope of coverage
Heart Rate analysis
- Subject: Human is the focus.
- Todo: is this appropriate for non-human patients?
- Todo: Is there anything about this profile that makes it unsuitable for use for patient self-measurements of heartrate?
- Todo: is there anything about this profile that makes it unsuitable for recording a heart rate as part of a set of vital signs?
- todo: is there anything about this profile that makes it unsuitable for recording a heart rate from a fitness monitoring device?
- Disciplines: All dicisplines that do heart rate
- Delivery environment: Any
- Locale: Any
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
Relevant Others standards and sources
- past informative ballot for heart rate DCM
- openEHR [pulse archetype]
- Grahame Grieve
- later: Michael Van Der Zel
FHIR Profile Development Project Insight ID
- for QA then DSTU
- Ballot with next FHIR DSTU or Normative Edition