V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20130315

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-03-15
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Joshua Carmody (JC) HL7 International
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
× Kayla Zirbes (KZ) HL7 International
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 1 and March 8
  3. Normative Edition Update
    • Request to publish ITS R2 Guide
  4. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  5. Announcements
  6. Update on Action Items
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. March 29 teleconference - cancel? (Good Friday)
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:02 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 1 and March 8
    • Motion: Approve minutes of March 1 AS/AK unanimous
    • Motion: Approve minutes of March 8 AS/AK unanimous
  3. Normative Edition Update
    • Request to publish ITS R2 Guide
      • Deadline has been met and the criteria for inclusion in Normative Edition, the ITS R2 Guide will be included as part of Normative Edition 2013
      • GWB was also interested in verifying that CMETs and Wrappers have been included in the Normative Edition. DL did not have GForge tasks for these items but will ensure they are added.
  4. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • AS has not had time to setup meeting, will schedule early next week
  5. Announcements
  6. Update on Action Items
  7. Around the table
    • AK - split publishing (ability to publish Datatypes R2 alongside Datatypes WFC)
      • CPM CMETs is being balloted this cycle, needs WFC (R2B)
      • GWB has outstanding question to Grahame Grieve and Lloyd McKenzie
      • AS Action: press Lloyd about R2B changes to generator, changes to DT schema and Structures Schema?
    • GWB
      • After Harmonization, needs changes in RoseTree for publishing new requirements
      • GWB needed to make joint release, and found that installers were failing in different environments that actually crashed the machine
      • GWB reworked change to not update Visio
      • GWB is advising to not make changes at present until he can see if fix can be made.
      • New RIM, Vocabulary, transforms for Vocabulary went to GForge on March 14
      • Need for new MIF 2.1.7 - needs to be ratified by Tooling. This is a bridging release, a backport of some 2.2.0 features
    • DL
      • Gunther Shadow is providing static model MIFs and these will be used to publish (Monday delivery)
      • Bug: ANT scripts would not kick off PubDB extract correctly from Eclipse environment
      • Problem with files provided by Mead Walker, different numbering on related artifact, should be the same number
        • DL will correct PubDB and communicate back to Mead
      • Ballot update
        • Some submissions still required, DL will be chasing
      • New Repository files 2.42.0, need to be used for ballot. May have update from Vocabulary if there are technical corrections.
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. March 29 teleconference - cancel? (Good Friday)
      • Tentative if needed, because ballot just opened
  9. Adjourned 1:42 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .