V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20130301

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-03-01
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Joshua Carmody (JC) HL7 International
Dennis Cheung (DC) e-Health Ontario
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 22
  3. Normative Edition Update
  4. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  5. Issues in Patient Care Normative Edition
    • 'Base Class Error' in PubDB
  6. Announcements
  7. Update on Action Items
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Submission of Models in Datatypes R1 versus Datatype R2
    • ICSR and Study participation material (PORR) are trying to submit using datatypes R1
    • Needs to have TSC dispensation for using WFC in ballots or Normative Edition
    • There was a discussion on how to identify that the ballot content uses the WFC datatypes
    • DL will attempt an initial scope of requirements
    • Need to discuss with Lloyd, Grahame, and Paul on status of schemas and schema generation
    • Currently only CPM and SPL are allowed to use WFC datatypes
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 22
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/DL unanimous
  4. Normative Edition Update
    • Approval by TSC on Feb 25, to use deadline of March 13 for NE inclusion.
    • Content arriving, DL is working with work groups to ensure everyone understands
  5. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • Not much of an update, AS is working to set up logistics
  6. Issues in Patient Care Normative Edition
    • 'Base Class Error' in PubDB
    • Appears resolved, material is in good shape
    • Requesting to add Assessment Scales, need publication request
  7. Announcements
    • Resolved error (was occurring in JC's system) for non-Unicode language
      • May have publishing errors in the future for non-English.
      • RoseTree 5.0.22 has the fix, posted on GForge
  8. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
      • change artifact version is assigned
      • artifacts without version numbers are works in progress (CMETs)
      • related - Release numbering, when is the threshold crossed requiring a new Release?
  9. Around the table
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. GWB away March 8
    3. AS and DL will work on the requirements for producing documents using WFC datatypes for ballot. Will report on March 15
  11. Adjourned 1:50 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .