V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20130208

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-02-08
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
× Dennis Cheung (DC) e-Health Ontario
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Sean Muir (SM)
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting December 14 and February 1
  3. Approve minutes of Phoenix WGM minutes
  4. Discussion on including Wrappers 1.1 in Normative Edition 2013
  5. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  6. Announcements
  7. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:07 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting December 14 and February 1
    • Motion: Approve December 14 minutes and updated agenda AS/AK unanimous
  3. Approve minutes of Phoenix WGM minutes
    • Minutes were not prepared yet
  4. Support of R2B Datatypes in Publishing
    • GWB located his report to John Quinn and AK on the estimates for the ability in Publishing to support.
    • Need sign-off from ITS that updated generator meeting the Balloted WFC document.
  5. Co-chair Sign-off of Content Prior to Ballot
    • Suggest that there is a Wiki pages that lists content for Formal ballot
      • AS suggested that a co-chair needs to mark the item as "Approved" (this will record the co-chair updating the wiki page)
      • This would make the approver as responsible for the statement the the content is reviewed and approved for publishing
      • There was discussion that this may complicate the publishing process.
  6. Discussion on including Wrappers 1.1 in Normative Edition 2013
    • Use the Request for Publication as the Trigger for inclusion in the Normative Edition, set a deadline for submissions (sometime in February). AS will send a request for the TSC to discuss this proposal further.
  7. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • Need to create new PSS
    • Need to setup conference calls, DMP (not know if DMP required)
  8. Announcements
  9. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
  10. Around the table
    • No additional comments
  11. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  12. Adjourned 1:44 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .