V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20121214

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-12-14
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Sean Muir (SM)
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting November 16 and November 30
  3. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  4. Addition of Datatypes R2B to Publishing configuration Defect 2423
  5. Upcoming Meetings
  6. Announcements
  7. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Request for additional actors from Nutrition Orders
      • December 21 teleconference
  10. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:02 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting November 16 and November 30
    • Motion: Approve Nov 16 and Nov 30 minutes as posted (AS/DL) unanimous
  3. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • No report
  4. Addition of Datatypes R2B to Publishing configuration Defect 2423
    • GWB agrees in principle with concepts behind the defect will investigate further and look to implement
  5. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Received note from Rob Savage about invalid link
      • Recommendation was to create negative ballot comment, not normally corrected
    • Question about whether to switch InM ballot to re-affirmation
      • Everyone seems comfortable with leaving the ballot type as it was announced
  6. Upcoming Meetings
    • December 21 - AS and GWB available, DL not available - will schedule
    • December 28 - AS and DL available, will determine next if meeting required
    • January 4 - Should schedule
    • January 11 - AS unavailable, propose cancelling
  7. Announcements
  8. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
  9. Around the table
    • No report
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Request for additional actors from Nutrition Orders
      • No need to schedule attendance of requestor on teleconference, will communicate process and proceed
  11. Adjourned 1:17 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .