This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20130201

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-02-01
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Joshua Carmody HL7 International
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Sean Muir (SM)
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes


Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Role call and agenda
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting December 14
  4. Approve minutes of Phoenix WGM minutes
  5. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  6. Announcements
  7. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:03 pm Eastern
    • Minutes were not posted and key individuals were not on the call, it was decided to hold an abbreviated meeting.
  2. Dates for Normative Edition 2013 schedule
    • Motion: accept NE dates for 2013 deadlines, DL/BP unanimous
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Pharmacy material received, working on NE 2013
    • NE initial content list on wiki
    • DL is constructing formal list of NE content with dates for those standards that lapse
    • Imaging CMETs withdrawal, DL will send note requesting confirmation
  4. Adjourned 1:14 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .