V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20120608

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-06-08
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Role call and agenda
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meetings May 4 and June 1
  4. Approve Minutes of Vancouver WGM Minutes May 2012
  5. Announcements
  6. Normative Edition Status
  7. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  8. Notes from Don Lloyd
  9. Around the table
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  11. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:05 pm Eastern
  2. Role call and agenda
    • Motion: Approve agenda as posted AS/DL unanimous
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meetings May 4 and June 1
    • Motion: Approve May 4 meeting minutes AK/DL unanimous
    • Motion: Approve June 1 meeting minutesAK/DL unanimous
  4. Approve Minutes of Vancouver WGM Minutes May 2012
    • Motion: Approve WGM minutesAS/BP unanimous
  5. Announcements
    • DL will send reminder NIB deadline June 24
  6. Normative Edition Status
    • no update
  7. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
      • Some work has been started - June 8, 2012
      • Template has been updated but need to make wiki match
  8. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • No notes
  9. FHIR and Publishing
    • Question was raised yesterday during Tooling teelcon on relationship between Tooling and FHIR
      • Consensus was to let the current team proceed with rapid and agile development and at a later date review
  10. Around the table
    • None
  11. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  12. Adjourned 12:20 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .