V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20120601

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-10-29
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Role call and agenda
    • Approve Agenda AS/DL unanimous
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting May 4
  4. Approve Minutes of WGM
  5. Announcements
  6. Normative Edition Status
  7. SWOT RevieW
  8. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  9. Notes from Don Lloyd
  10. Around the table
  11. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  12. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:04 pm Eastern
  2. Role call and agenda
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting May 4
    • Not complete
  4. Approve Minutes of WGM
    • Not complete
  5. Announcements
  6. Normative Edition Status
    • Passed all deadline, still waiting on a couple of domain content
    • This NE is DT R2, several validation error, GWB
    • Includes ICSR
    • Some discussion on the inclusion of PC Assessment scale in current
  7. SWOT Review
    • AK asked if the distribute SWOT was for V3 or the entire Publishing WG, AS responded that the document was distirbuted to both lists and BP is on hand to represent V2 publishing
    • Motion: Approve the SWOT AS/BP unanimous
  8. Review PSS for joint Tooling Project for OHT Metadata Repository
    • GWB displayed the PSS and the group reviewed
    • Motion: Approved the PSS AS/AK unanimous
  9. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
      • Done
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  10. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Next deadline is June 24 for the NIB
  11. Around the table
  12. AK needs to register some new CMETs, AS will send the document so that AK can trial and provide comments.
  13. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
      • June 10 deadline for Harmonization proposals
  14. Adjourned 12:35 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .