Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Tooling Work Group.
The mission of the Tooling Work Group is to oversee the tools that facilitate the development, adoption and use of HL7 standards, according to the requirements of the HL7 Board and membership needs.
For details, see
- HL7 Project Homebase
- Open Health Tools
- Teleconferences held every Thursday at 10amEastern see Telecon Agendas
- Working Agenda for the next WGM Tooling Working Group Agenda
- The HL7 tooling committee page provides a detailed description of the committee, co-chair information and links to minutes and presentations
- The HL7 Tooling Committee List is a list server hosting discussions related to tooling
- The HL7 Project Homebase on GForge is a project tracking site which allows management of HL7 tools including bug tracking, feature requests and publication of releases.
- The Tooling Work Group Minutes are on 
- Tactical Action Items
- Tools List discussion
- HL7 Project Homebase reorg
- Update the Tooling Work Group wiki page
- Model Interchange Format (MIF)
- XML ITS R1 schema tooling issues
- WYSIWYG Editor Component for Tools
- V3 Generator Enhancements
- Conversion of CVS Repository to Subversion
- Subversion FAQs
- Mission & Charter
- Installing and Configuring HL7 Tools
- HL7 Tooling FAQs
- The HL7 Tools index provides a somewhat-dated summary of HL7-supported tools, and links to the location to download the most recent versions.
- Source Code for most HL7 Tools is at The HL7 Subversion Site
- Support page for Vocabulary Submission Tools
- Creating and Using a Document Tab Control on HL7 Wiki
- HTC Tools Roadmap
- Eclipse Tools Installation Instructions (for tools users)
- Tooling committee is currently reviewing HTC Position document: MIF, Repositories & HL7 Work practices