Tools List discussion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The idea of the Tooling Work Group to develop and maintain a list of HL7 related tools.
- a list of relevant tools listed with function, system requirements and availability
- a list of HL7 dependent tools, including commercial tools that HL7 Work Group tools require to function
- suggestion to use the HL7 Tooling Roadmap as the beginning of a classification of tools.
- it would be nice if there was an identification of what deficiencies exist for listed tools and where we don't have any tools
- For tools that are within the Tooling Work Groups' active influence, or directly develop...
- the currently maintained tools are dependent on volunteer developers
- the tools that the Tooling Work Group has a working relationship with the developers
- the intent is to make those readily available to any interested parties
- the expectation is that these tools will at least be MIF if they are V3 aware and, to that end, there will be MIF content that does not embody full standard specification
- for V2 tools, the awareness of the conformance profile rules