This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

ITS Concall Minutes 20160524

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2016

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - May 24, 2016

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2016-05-24
Facilitator: Dale Nelson Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
× Dale Nelson DN Accenture
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
David Booth DB Hawaii Group
× Bryn Rhodes BR Database Consulting Group
× Grahame Grieve GG Health Intersections
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes


  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 5
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. FHIR Tracker for Extension Syntax
  6. Approve Minutes of May 2016 WGM
  7. Approve Minutes of January 2016 WGM
  8. Approve Minutes of January 2015 WGM
  9. Approve Minutes of May 2015 WGM
  10. FluentPath Reconciliation
  11. ITS R1.1 Publishing update
  12. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  13. Discuss Publication Logistics for FluentPath
  14. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
      • AS needs to re-gen (2015-12-08)
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • PK will work to complete for Feb 17 (2015-12-08)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Last action: DN will review and report back to WG (Dec 22, 2015)
    • V2 XML ITS issues
      • Frank Oemig has made correction, has issue with schema, DN has received and is looking at problem (2016-02-23)
  15. Next Meeting
  16. Adjourn

Meeting called to order 2:02 PM Eastern

Agenda approved as posted

Minutes of April 5

Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/BP unanimous



RDF Sub-Group

not on call

Fhir Tracker for Extension Syntax

not discussed

WGM Minutes

Dale will review May 2016 minutes and get attendance to AS

FluentPath Reconciliation

Results recorded on reconciliation spreadsheet.

Covered the Language and grammar comments, there was some general discussion on syntax and usage.

GG joined during the discussion

Lines 32-38 were block voted as persuasive

FluentPath Publishing Logistics

The FluentPath editors are requesting that ITS formally raise at the TSC the following requests for the FluentPath specification. The spec should be published at a fixed address, manage release and versioning as done in FHIR, and the item should use the same license as FHIR.

Motion: That ITS raise the issues that: a) the FluentPath specification be published at a fixed address to allow reference from other specifications, b) that release and versioning be managed in the same fashion as FHIR and c) the FluentPath specification use the same IP license as FHIR to the TSC for clarification and definition of how to proceed GG/AS unanimous

Meeting adjourned at 2:59 PM Eastern