This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

ITS Concall Minutes 20160216

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2016

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - February 16, 2016

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2016-02-16
Facilitator: Andy Stechishin Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
Dale Nelson DN Accenture
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
× David Booth DB Hawaii Group
× Nick Radov NR Optum
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes


  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 9
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. Approve Minutes of January 2016 WGM
  6. Approve Minutes of January 2015 WGM
  7. Approve Minutes of May 2015 WGM
  8. ITS R1.1 Publishing update
  9. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  10. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
      • AS needs to re-gen (2015-12-08)
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • PK will work to complete for Feb 17 (2015-12-08)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Last action: DN will review and report back to WG (Dec 22, 2015)
    • V2 XML ITS issues
      • Frank Oemig has made correction, has issue with schema, DN will provide assistance (2016-02-09)
  11. Next Meeting
  12. Adjourn

Meeting called to order 2:04 PM Eastern

Minutes From Feb 9

Motion: Approve minutes as posted BP/DB 1-0-2 (NR and DB abstain)


Extension syntax for FHIR - discuss on Feb 23 call tracker item, resolution and ITS actions

RDF Sub-Group report

Work progressing, draft document of the side-by-side with FHIR XML and core RDF. Will now be broken apart into two spearate pages, the first the FHIR RDR in general and the second the ontology for the FHIR RDF. Need an ITS co-chair to attend a call to clear off a backlog of issues, AS will coordinate with other co-chairs.

Next Meeting

FHIR Extension syntax - Feb 23, 2016

Meeting adjourned at 2:16 PM Eastern