2014-05-08 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Wednesday May 08, 2014

Wednesday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2014-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q1
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Amit Popat EPIC, USA
X Iryna Roy GP Informatics
X Alexander Henket E. Novation
X Marie Horton-Carrillo Cambia, USA
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA eHealth
X Yongjian Bao GE Healthcare
X Sara Imholte Arizona Dept. of Health Services, USA
X Joginder Madra Madra Consulting, Canada
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • V3 Work – FHER/PA CMETs Harmonization

Supporting Documents
PA/PHER CMETs Harmonization proposal page
FHIR FHIR v0.06 Ballot For Comment Material

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Introduction
Irma stated the purpose of the session was to review and address the joint work around CMETs for both the PA and PHER work groups.
Joginder explained the PHER scope of work around Public Health and Emergency Response.
Alexander H reviewed some of the joint work. As an example, E_Public_Health universal may be similier to our E_Person universal at the lowest level. This pointed to some potential work to harmonize the CMETs at that level. However, after consideration of current changes coming for the CMETs, it may seem that the harmonization might not yet be worthwhile. It may still be worthwhile to harmonization at the high level at the D-MIM level.
So, the proposal is to harmonize at the DMIM level rather than work at harmonization of the D-MIM level. This would mean that the work would be to look at the Patient Administration D-MIMs for Patient and Person to assure that all the elements needed for the PHER work are present within the PA D-MIMs.
The WG discussed the work and creation of the PSS to move forward as a discovery of the scope of work for harmonizing the needs of PHER to the PA Person and Patient D-MIMs.
After discussion of the work, it seems that a Project Scope Statement should be crafted for this work.
The WGs discussed what the immediate work would be. It seems that the initial need is an analysis of the scope of work to see what the impact would be. Clearly the analysis is needed.
The WGs is considering a PSS for analysis of the scope of work. Joginder will consult with Dave Hamil during the break to explain the situation and ask whether we need to craft a PSS for the analysis.
Alexander H. showed at some of the examples of models that were being considered for harmonization, with the intent to quickly determine whether they are a concern of PA or not. This was updates on the source material found at:

http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Harmonization_PHER_CMETs_with_PA_DMIM

The WGs also viewed the CMETs and the DMIMs to get an idea of what might differ. Irma suggested that PHER do the analysis to see what is in their DMIMs that refer to PA elements.
The PHER work group clarified that there are 3 domains of which they are custodians:

  • Immunization
  • Regulatory Reporting
  • Public Health

These each have at least one DMIM in each domain (regulatory reporting having 2) that will need to be reviewed to recognize what needs to be harmonized.
After discussion it seems that the scope the effort to include POPH domain. POIZ looks as though it is not an issue. PORR Can be looked at later.
|

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Check with Dave Hamill about whether we need a PSS for analysis work. Responsible: Joginder. Due: 5/8/14
  • Find out when is POPH up for reaffirmation. Responsible: Joginder. Due 5/8/14
  • Who is using POPH and which part are they using. Responsible: Joginder. Due: 5/31/14

-

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2013-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q2
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Iryna Roy Gordon Point Informatics, Canada
X Alexander Henket HL7 The Netherlands
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA eHealth, Australia
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • V3 Work – Provider and Organization Registries

Supporting Documents


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG began by discussing the work for registries. As Interdependent Registries has been taken by Patient Care, the services directory work being done will remain within PA. This means that the next step is to create a PSS for this work. The Community Based Collaborative Care (CBCC) and TSC have an interest initiated the work that resulted in a normative standard for Health and Community Care Services Provider Directory. So, the work here defined in the PSS will be for current work, essentially making this release 2. Since there is discussion needed from the previously defined interest groups (to be done during the next break), Brian moves that we move this topic to the next quarter, Iryna seconds.
Discussion: None.
Vote (For/against/abstain): 4/0/0

The WG decided to continue with the creating of the resource for “EpisodeOfCare”. The WG worked through the definition of the resource, including the information that might be included for the proposal.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2014-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q3
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA eHealth, Australia
X Iryna Roy Gordon Point Informatics
X Ken Rubin Hewlett Packard, USA
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • FHIR Planning

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Having finished the FHIR planning earlier than expected, the WG continued with addressing the open registries items.

The WG started with the Services Directory topic, having moved this from Q2, officially.
The subject at hand is move forward with a PSS to continue work on this. Previously it was owned my CBCC, however, moving forward, it is being proposed to move this to Patient Administration along with enhancing the product structure. Doing so will, however, require a vote by the TSC along with the regular steering division of the PSS.
The WG began filling out and completing the PSS.

The WG then revisited the Interdependent Registries topic. During Q2 on Wednesday of this WGM, while meeting joint with Patient Care, it was agreed upon to retract/cancel the interdependent registries topic, while Patient Care reviews the Domain Analysis Model to see if there is material that might be of use to produce a new project within their work group. As such, the PAWG will need to decide what to do with the project here.

Alex d. moves to retract the interdependent registries project due to lack of interest/participation. Iryna seconds.
Discussion: None
Vote: 4/0/0

Action: The WG will need to fill out the proper forms to retract this project. Reponsible: Alex d. Due: 05/31/14

The same will need to be done for the Scheduling CMETs since there is no interest to make theme "more robust" as is stated in the PSS.

Alex d. moves to retract the interdependent registries project due to lack of interest/participation. Iryna seconds.
Discussion: None
Vote: 4/0/0

Action: The WG will need to fill out the proper forms to retract this project. Reponsible: Alex d. Due: 05/31/14

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Action: The WG will need to fill out the proper forms to retract the Interdependent Registries project. Responsible: Alex d. Due: 05/31/14.
  • Action: The WG will need to fill out the proper forms to retract the Scheduling CMETs project. Responsible: Alex d. Due: 05/31/14.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2014-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q4
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA eHealth, Australia
X Iryna Roy Gordon Point Informatics, Canada
X Alexander Henket Nictiz, The Netherlands
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Interdependent Registries
  • WG Planning/Administrative work

Minutes

The WG opened the quarter by revisiting the draft agenda for the Sept WGM due to the fact that we had not considered that the next meeting is a plenary, therefore we do not have Q1 and Q2 of the session.
There is a consideration of moving Q1 plans to Q2. Then combine Q3 and Q4 into Q4. This will make room for the Plenary.
Current ballots that need to be made normative

  • Scheduling
  • Person
  • Patient

Need to submit a publication request form for each of the above. Responsible: Alexander H. Due:
Iryna moves, Brian seconded, to approve the updated Draft Agenda for Sept 2014
Vote: 4/0/0
Meeting adjourned.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Submit a publication request form for Scheduling topic. Responsible: Line. Due: 05/31/14
  • Submit a publication request form for Person topic. Responsible: Line. Due: 05/31/14
  • Submit a publication request form for Patient topic. Responsible: Line. Due: 05/31/14
  • Create a PSS for PA/PHER harmonization of D-MIM content. Responsible: Joginder/Alexander H. Due: 05/12/14.
  • Complete PSS for the next version of the Services Directory specification. Responsible: Brian. Due: 05/19/14.
  • Request approval of the Services Directory PSS from Steering Division and Lynn. Responsible: Line. Due 05/31/14.
  • Monitor approval with Steering Division for FHIR DSTU 2 resources PSS. Responsible Alex d. Due: TBD
  • Review the Knowledge Base articles as provided by Lorraine Constable and Patrick Lloyd and bring any necessary questions/issues to the WG. Responsible: Iryna. Due: 05/19/14.
  • Post the PA specific DMP in the appropriate location(s). Responsible: Alex d. Due: 05/31/14.
  • Check with EPIC regarding Real Time Location Tracking (Project # 650) to update status based on interest. Responsible: Alex d. Due: 05/31/14.
  • Post 3 year work plan. Responsible: Line. Due: 05/31/14.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.