2014-05-05 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Work Group Minutes - Monday May 5, 2014

Monday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room # 1367

Date: 2014-05-05
Time: Monday Q1
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Brian Postlethwaite HL7 Australia
X Youngjian Bao GE Healthcare
X Christian Hay GS1
X Daniel Loewenstein EPIC
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Alexander Henket Nictiz
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Welcome/introductions

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Introductions
The WG reviewed the agenda for the week found on the PA Wiki site. There seemed to be a conflict with potential interest in SOA FHIR discovery day to be held on Tuesday (tomorrow). Therefore the WG considered changing that day to accommodate interest to attend the discovery day. The suggestion was made to move “Play with FHIR - Health care service” to Q4, to open up Q2, to allow attendance of PA members to the presentations. The WG will need to alert Mary Ann, post it on the changes listing, and send to the listserve and update that PAWG will be at the discovery day. Accoutable: Alex d. Motion was made by Alex H, Seconded by Iryna, to approve the agenda with changes
Vote (for/against/abstain): 7/0/0

The WG continued to review the PAWG Mission and Charter. The WG focused on the text for Scheduling included in the Charter. It seems that it focuses on messaging which seems to constrain FHIR which has more than messaging as an integration style. Youngjian suggested we just change the. Change charter… third bullet from “… messages and behavior…” to “… specifications including behavior…”.
Motion was made by Iryna , seconded by Alex H. to change the charter as noted.
Vote (for/against/abstain): 7/0/0
Action: Change the charter. Accountable: Alex d. Date: 5/5/14 (must be done before tonight)
Alex H suggested that we add PHER under the formal relationship. This led into discussions on other groups that might be related such as Security, SOA. A motion was made by Alex H, seconded by Brian, to add PHER to the formal relationships and remove Community Based Collaborative Care (CBCC). Vote (for/against/abstain): 7/0/0
Action Item : Add PHER and CBCC to the formal relationship list. Accountable: Alex d. 5/5/14 before tonight.
The WG reviewed the decision making practice. The WG agreed that the quorum should be co-chair plus 2. Action: Follow up and assure it says so.
The WG continued to review the 3 year.
Since the ballot has been completed, the Encounter status in Project Insight has been changed to Normative – ANSI approved. Check with Dave Hamill whether this is all that we need to do to “close” the project.
For interdependent registries we are going to see on Wednesday on joint meeting with patient care and SOA what we are to do with this topic. The 3 year work plan may need to be updated based on this discussion.
Personnel Management (986) needs to be closed as the content was reaffirmed. This does not show in project insight. Therefore we will need to check with HL7 HQ (Lynn? Dave?) to see how to assure this is closed.
Action: Contact Lynn/Dave on how to view closed projects and the process to close projects in Project Insight.

Scheduling, the PAWG will recon ballot comments. 

CMETs, PM – Alignments with the DMIM. Action: Alexander H. Due date: September ballot cycle (6/9/14 for NIB). This will be Normative.
CMETs, PA – Appear updated to the DMIM
Update to agenda to review the SWOT Wed, Q1.
Action: Update Agenda. Accountable: Alex. Due: Immediately

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Action: Change the charter. Accountable: Alex d. Date: 5/5/14 (must be done before tonight)
  • Action Item : Add PHER and CBCC to the formal relationship list. Accountable: Alex d. 5/5/14 before tonight.
  • Action: Contact Lynn/Dave on how to view closed projects and the process to close projects in Project Insight.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Monday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room # 1367

Date: 2014-05-05
Time: Monday Q2
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Brian Postlethwaite Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Daniel Lowenstein EPIC
X Alexander Henket Nictiz
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Christian Hay GS1
X Younjian Bao GE Healthcare
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair +2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. FHIR – Scheduling Resource

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG continued with the review of the Scheduling Resource. Reviewing the Administrative resources administration website, the scheduling section. Daniel noted that under the note, it could be clearer. The clinical work made it unclear what this intended to cover and more importantly what it is not intended to cover. The WG discussed what the scope is for scheduling. Brian noted that within the actual appointment URL, it is clarified that clinical activities are not targeted (although not excluded) and that contributions would be appreciated if there are needs. Therefore, the WG decided to remove such references in the Administrative URL and solicit contributions to cover wider use cases.
Patient was also missing from the appointments for section. Patient was added.
The WG continued to review Availability and Slot
Availability FHIR resource
The WG discussed the relationship between Availability and Slot, both being resources, clarifying that the Availability resource is made up of (Referenced by) the Slot resource. Most use cases would be searching on Slots rather than availability since query on slots would actually give what times can be scheduled.
The WG continued to discuss the attributes and what they mean. Most specificly it was clarified that Availability is more of a “planning horizon” while the slots give specific times that are available within that planning horizon.
The WG discussed the attribute “Individual” to “Actor” this was agreed upon by the WG.

Content tab – Availability is made up of slots and service types. Brian noted that there is currently verbiage from the V2 content. However he is questioning whether this should be removed.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Change the “individual” attribute to “actor” in the Availability resource. Responsible: Brian. Due: TBD
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Monday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room # 1367

Date: 2014-05-05
Time: Monday Q3
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Christian Hay GS1
X Brian Postlethwaite HL7 Australia
X Prashant Trivedi EPIC
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. V3 Work – Scheduling Ballot Reconcilliation

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG continued with the ballot reconciliation for Scheduling. There were negative minors from Kaiser Permanente. These were resolved. Since the comments were essentially of an administration nature, the comments were easily resolved.
Vote: 5/0/0
Since we had an interested party for the Scheduling topic, the WG reviewed the Scheduling domain.
The RMIM for Scheduling was reviewed.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Monday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room # 1367

Date: 2014-05-05
Time: Monday Q4
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Nat Wong HL7 Australia
X Christian Hay GS1
X Alexander Henket E. Novation
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Open Session – New Proposals

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG had two items for this quarter. A harmonization proposal for Foster Parents and a proposal for a new FHIR Resource: Appointment Response. The WG began with addressing the harmonization proposal. The proposal is to add Foster Parent, foster mother and foster father to the vocabulary. The current vocabulary does include foster child, foster son and foster daughter concepts, but not the foster parent constructs. The WG reviewed the text and updated the description a bit. The idea is to send the amended harmonization proposal to Wendy, our vocabulary facilitator, to move forward. Motion was made by Alexander H, seconded by Iryna, to accept the proposal as amended. Vote(for/abstain/against): 4/1/0 The WG continued to address the Appointment Response resource proposal. http://wiki.hl7.org/indenx.php?title=AppointmentResponse_FHIR_Resource_Proposal#Resource_Relationships The WG continued with editing of the AppointmentResponse proposal. After some minor edits, the proposal was agreed upon. A motion was made by Brian, seconded by Iryna, to accept the AppointmentResponse FHIR Resource as amended and submit the proposal. Vote (for/against/abstain): 5/0/1 The WG continued to do the FHIR element to RIM mappings for appointment resources.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.