2014-05-07 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Wednesday May 07, 2014

Wednesday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2014-05-07
Time: Wednesday Q1
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA eHealth
X Daniel Lowenstein EPIC
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Approve Prior WGM Minutes
  • Review SWOT
  • Plan Next Meeting
  • 3 Year Work Plan

Supporting Documents
FHIR FHIR v0.06 Ballot For Comment Material

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG first reviewed the minutes from the previous WGM (San Antonio) for any action items. Those not completed have been noted here in the action items section. Iryna moves, Brian seconds, to accept the previous WGM minutes (San Antonio). Vote: 3/0/0 The WG moved on to review the SWOT. The WG add an opportunity “Interest for v2 PA implementers to migrate to FHIR” Using the 3 year plan, the WG then began to plan the next WGM.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Update the PA DMP to reflect its scope and assure ithat it is in line with the latest HL7 DMP template. Check for evote and for the quorum and shared D-MIM with patient care.
  • Need to include examples, Workflow and the guildance to include the list resource when making recurring appointments. Responsible: Brian
  • Scheduling CMETs NIB. Responsible: Line. Due: June 6
  • Update thecontent Scheduling CMETs to align it with the new data types. Responsible: Alexander H. Due:
  • Communicate to the Steering Division and HL7 HQ that the SWOT has been reviewed and updated. Responsible: Alex. Due: 5/9/2014
  • Follow through with retracting Project 459. Responsible: Alex . Due: 5/9/2014
  • Update the document links in the Sept WGM (Chicago) Draft Agenda. Responsible: Line. Due date: 05/09/2014
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2014-05-07
Time: Wednesday Q2
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon HL7 Norway
X Daniel Lowenstein EPIC
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA eHealth
X Iryna Roy GP Informatics
X Christian Hay GS1
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • FHIR Scheduling Resources

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Scheduling FHIR Resource
Brian reviewed the update items done so far for the scheduling resources. The WG continued with the development of the availability resource.
There was a discussion around the type for the availability resource. Currently the type reference ActCode. The list there is too large and has many entries that are not at all applicable. The WG considered what code system could actually be referenced for the type attribute. The WG considered SNOMED-CT, however after looking at the codes, these might not be appropriate either. Irma suggested that the definition “Schedule type can be used for the categorization of healthcare services or other appointment types”. This is the text that will be used. The Type of the binding will be changed from “Incomplete” to “Examples” and list examples. The WG reviewed the search parameters.
The WG discussed the “actor” versus the “type” wherein the content might be in either depending on implementations. After further discussion, the WG considered this an issue: Healthcare service within the Schedule resource can be described using the attribute “actor” or “type”.
The suggestion is to use craft and publish guidance stating that use of the actor attribute is recommended if the schedules are defined on the healthcare service level, if schedules are defined on a lower level, such as the case where the Practitioner or Location are used, then healthcare service can be described using the “type” attribute.
Action: Brian will clean up the Schedule resource (formally known as Availability resource). Resonsible: Brian
The WG continued on to review and update the AppointmentResponse resource.
The description was modified and the scope and usage section was discussed and clarified as this seems to have been taken from the appointment text from version 3.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Action: Clean up the Schedule resource (formally known as Availability resource). Resonsible: Brian Due: Next conference call
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2014-05-07
Time: Wednesday Q3
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Christian Hay GS1
X Brian Postlethwaite eHealth
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Joint w/Patient Care. Patient Care hosting.

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Attended joint session with Patient Care and SOA.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 1367

Date: 2014-05-07
Time: Wednesday Q4
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 The Netherlands
X Alexander de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA eHealth
X Derek White Humana
X Yongjian Bao GE Healthcare
X Beat Heggli HL7 Switzerland
X Iryna Roy Gordon Point Informatics
X Steve Fine Cerner
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Interdependent Registries

Minutes

After introductions the PAWG began by showing the FHIR resources developed so far, with a focus on what might be of interest to Financial Management WG.

Action Items: Investigating whether we should remove the contact resource element from the Patient resource and adding an “organization” attribute to the RelatedPerson resource. Responsible: Brian. Due: tbd

Paul Knapp proceeded to show a presentation regarding eclaims.
He also showed the proposed elements for Coverage and Eligibility.
Meeting adjourned.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Action Items: Investigating whether we should remove the contact resource element from the Patient resource and adding an “organization” attribute to the RelatedPerson resource. Responsible: Brian. Due: tbd
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.