This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2014-01-02 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/741102173,
GoToMeeting ID: 741-102-173

Date: 2014-01-02
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
x Brian Pech
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Convened 2:08 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - Andy adds that there is another project on the FHIR technical requirements to be reviewed.
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-12-19 Tooling Call; Dennis moves and Lynn seconds; unanimously approved.
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will talk to John about Regex expression license - no update; waiting to hear from Matt
    • Andy will follow up with Diego on the Education project; Andy has some material on the Education requirements from Diego he will forward to Dennis to see if he can advance it. Dennis received the materials and will review over the holidays. In progress
    • Andy will do an assessment of how well HingX meets those FMG registry requirements; no update
    • PI# 803 Tooling_Dashboard - closed
    • Lynn will set the 2013 Tooling Challenge GForge project up for access to the awarded version and needs to update the links in the article the winners submitted. Need to create links from the Tooling wiki page, Tools & Resources page, etc. Lynn takes an action to do so.
  • Brian joins
  • New project proposal from V3 Publishing: FHIR Publishing Support requests Tooling WG cosponsorship
    • Lynn notes that she added Brian as project facilitator, and Publishing WG approval dates
    • Dennis moves and Brian seconds approval; unanimously approved with edits.
  • FHIR technical requirements project scope statement
    • No project ID yet for this one, but is referred from the first PSS reviewed. Timelines are aggressive, as with the other PSS as well. Lynn suggests that with Mike's needed involvement to maintain a registry and website, it should be ES rather than Tooling as the primary sponsor.
    • Wilfred asks about the registry deliverables; he is referred to the registry requirements page.
    • Lynn moves and Wilfred seconds approval of the cosponsorship of PSS; Wilfred notes the difference in the types of information for the registry and confirms that the design of the registry would be part of the PSS. Unanimously approved.
  • Lynn will send both of these to FMG and appropriate other cochairs.
  • Next week - review the strategy priorities and the slide show for the WGM


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.