This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2014-01-09 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/741102173,
GoToMeeting ID: 741-102-173

Date: 2014-01-09
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Michael Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Brian Pech
John Ritter, EHR
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
x Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - add review of cochairs position issue
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2014-01-02 Tooling Call Andy moves and Dennis seconds. Unanimously approved.
  • Cochair position - Andy willing to run in May and serve as interim cochair. Lynn moves and Dennis seconds naming Andy as interim cochair until the election. Andy moves we make the interim cochair position a permanent cochair (not Board-appointed) with the election to be held at the May WGM. Dennis seconds. Unanimously approved. Need to check if board-appointed position is in the GOM, M&C or DMP. There is no cochair election for Tooling at the January WGM.
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will talk to John about Regex expression license - no update
    • Andy will follow up with Diego on the Education project; no update
    • Andy will do an assessment of how well HingX meets those FMG registry requirements; he has started looking at these; John Quinn sent a note about using HingX from Ken of OMG.
    • Andy has some material on the Education requirements from Diego he will forward to Dennis to see if he can advance it. Dennis received the materials and will review over the holidays. Dennis and Andy need to discuss.
  • Brian joins.
    • Lynn needs to update the links in the article the winners submitted. Need to create links from the Tooling wiki page, Tools & Resources page, etc for the 2013 solution. Updated the article, need to update the web site. 2014 Tooling Challenge can be announced Tuesday morning general session with JD Baker. Andy will present.
  • Review Tooling Strategic priorities - Lynn shows email sent to the cochairs and seeks feedback before sending to John Quinn. He may include this in his reports to the Board and International Council. Modifications identified. Discussion on technology architecture vs business architecture developments discussed. Andy moves and Dennis seconds approval of the list.
  • Review Tooling WG morning slides; adjustments made - updated slideshow
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
  • Two projects pending with Publishing and ES on FHIR support awaiting TSS SD approval

Cancel next week, see you at the WGM!

Adjourned 2:51 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • WGM.


Return to Tooling


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.