20130513 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-05-13
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair:Lloyd Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio x Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
x Lorraine Constable x John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Jean Duteau x Brian Pech Austin Kreisler
regrets David Hay x Joey Coyle
.

Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda approved Hugh/John unanimously approved.
  • Minutes from
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • David Hay to put up a wiki describing use of stack overflow support; Grahame to announce it and Ewout to contribute to Q&A
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) - next scenarios
      • email thread circulated on David's draft report for the newsletter and feedback.
      • scenarios to be identified in next two weeks with PHR focus. Jean suggests some topics they didn't get to this time, e.g. lab documents and prescriptions. Hugh suggests retrieving a list of patients, choosing one, and then viewing a set of records for the patient. ACTION ITEM: Hugh will capture this
      • Lynn asks about changes to ask for registration to connectathon and education component. He has communicated with Lillian and Melva; Lynn also suggests Mary Ann.
    • FGB – nothing new since Friday;
      • next Monday is CAN holiday and the following is US holiday. Lorraine on vaca May 17 to June 4.Hugh, Jean available next two weeks. John can make 27th but 20th is tougher. Brian can make the 20th with the 27th iffy. Ron can't make the 20th but the 27th. Lloyd notes we will meet both weeks.
    • MnM – no new news
    • FMG Liaisons – when do the work groups want to meet with us in Cambridge.
      • Lorraine reports OO Weds Q2 and Thurs Q2 same as ATL.
      • II wants same quarter(s) also notes John. EHR Thurs Q2 didn't work at ATL and Jean will let us know.
      • Hugh reports Pharmacy wants the same, and PA for Weds Q2 (instead of Tuesday Q2) but he must confirm.
      • He needs to confirm with mHealth but Weds Q3 would be the same as ATL.
      • Monday morning might be better for FMG Q1 and FGB Q2.
      • CIC probably Thursday Q1 or Q2.
      • Brian has not heard from CG.
      • CGIT will be only the CGIT / Templates.
      • Ron suggests inviting Sharon to the Friday session to discuss the education plan.
      • ES doesn't need a quarter but Lloyd will follow up with FM.
      • Devices needs to confirm. ITS will probably remain Monday afternoon.
      • Patient Care won't know until closer to the WGM but that would prohibit requesting rooms so Jean will follow up with them.
      • Lorraine will follow up with PHER.
      • SDWG - Lloyd will follow up
    • Need to know all joint sessions by Friday.
  • Process management
    • main topic is the resource specifications and how we are going to get them all created.
    • Review FHIR Resource Proposals
      • OO reviewed theirs and have started the diagnostic observation, reports Lorraine.
      • Adverse Reaction - Jean will write it up
      • Allergy / Intolerance - Jean
      • Conformance - Lloyd
      • Coverage - Lloyd
      • OO has done Device
      • Device Capabilities will be assigned to Grahame
      • Document, and Document Reference: John
      • Group - unassigned.
      • Imaging Study - John will liaise with II to write the resource proposal; needs to be done in the next two weeks
      • Immunization and Immunization Profile - Lorraine skyped them to ask
      • List: - Hugh
      • Medication and Medication Administration, Dispense, Prescription, Statement - Hugh
      • Message - Brian
      • PA has most of theirs written on the wiki but need transform to the proper format.
      • Operation Outcome - Detected Issue - infrastructure
      • Picture- Hugh
      • Problem- David
      • Procedure - David
      • Profile - Lloyd
      • Provenance - John
      • Security Event - John
      • Substance and Supply are done by OO
      • Value Set - Lloyd
      • Visit - PA
    • Review process
      • Lloyd suggests members review 2x the resources you write and just bring up the issues on the call. Lorraine suggests reviewing groupings for scope and boundary issues between medication, device, etc.
      • List of reviewers for the proposals - Hugh will draft.
      • talk about risks the 27th and resource proposal review issues the following week
      • review methodology on the 20th for direction to MnM
      • Hugh asks about QA review lessons learned

Adjourned 1:55 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • David Hay to put up a wiki describing use of stack overflow support; Grahame to announce it and Ewout to contribute to Q&A
  • Hugh will capture draft list of scenarios they didn't get to this time, e.g. lab documents and prescriptions, retrieving a list of patients, choosing one, and then viewing a set of records for the patient.
  • Liaisons need to confirm all joint sessions planned for Cambridge by Friday.
  • Lloyd will send out updated matrix with resource proposal drafting assignments
  • Hugh will draft a list of reviewers for the proposals -


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International