20130520 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-05-20
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio regrets Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
regrets Lorraine Constable John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
regrets Jean Duteau x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
x David Hay
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20130513_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • David Hay to put up a wiki describing use of stack overflow support; Grahame to announce it and Ewout to contribute to Q&A
      • Hugh will capture draft list of scenarios they didn't get to this time, e.g. lab documents and prescriptions, retrieving a list of patients, choosing one, and then viewing a set of records for the patient.
      • Liaisons need to confirm all joint sessions planned for Cambridge by Friday.
      • Lloyd will send out updated matrix with resource proposal drafting assignments
      • Hugh will draft a list of reviewers for the proposals -
  • review methodology on the 20th for direction to MnM
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call - not quorate
  • Agenda Check
  • Administrative
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Connectathon 4 page created. Need to edit enrollment section: must register for the meeting, and register for the tutorial. Meeting charges for a Saturday registration discussed. Saturday is more of a hackathon day and Sunday the more formal testing day so Sunday registration formalization is appropriate. Lynn will pass on questions to Mary Ann.
      • Other revisions suggested, 'boundary pushing' on Saturday
      • remote participation discussed, review of success or lack thereof at 2013May for the Saturday. The testing part on Sunday, joining remotely, was more constructive. Less constructive for clients but useful for servers. How to collect a fee for those participating remotely? Grahame told Lloyd the last experience was poor enough it did not justify charging for it. Should we charge for it or just not offer it. Brian suggests perhaps not charge for it this time, monitor it and see how the connections are, get some feedback and revise for next time.
      • Austin asks what the participation by members versus non-members has been? With registering it determines one's membership so we'll be able to track that.
    • Education document reviewed - FHIR module for HL7 on-line training. David drafted with input from Diego. Includes a quiz and some exercises. Hugh will review tomorrow and then David will send to Diego for review.

Adjourned 1:42 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20130527 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International