This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-10-17 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

'Date: 2013-10-17
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Dennis Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, co-chair, eHealth Ontario
Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
x Matt Graham, Mobile Health
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
John Ritter, EHR
x Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
x Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Convened 2:07 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - approved by general consent
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-10-10 Tooling Call Andy moves and Wilfred seconds approval. Rik and Matt abstain; pass 3/0/2
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • CIC - AMS not on the call. Andy will reach out and see where we're at.
    • CS - Rik Smithies notes some work on OWL that Lloyd's been doing. They spoke with Andy at the WGM. Andy notes that Lloyd posted a note last week on updates to the stuff he's done. Andy may be able to use that as the basis for the PSS he's been talking about. Andy will forward to the Tooling list and Rik specifically.
    • CGIT - Rob Snelick is not on the call. Matt was working with Rob on the MWB and they have a new version built in Delphi 2007. Open SourceForge project, needs to check in changes and build instructions. Tony's working on getting 2.7/2.8 standard implemented.
    • Education - Diego Kaminker not on the call. No report. Andy will follow up.
    • EHR - John Ritter- John is not on the call. The contractor has provided the first deliverable for phase 2 profile designer, below on the agenda.
    • Electronic Services - Jeff Brown could not be here; ES has not met since the WGM. No report.
    • Marketing - Rene Spronk not on the call.
    • Patient Care, RIMBAA - Michael Van der Zel joins: RIMBAA has changed their name and pending SD review of updated M&C. Michael notes that RIMBAA had discussed "implementation bundles" at the WGM to define sets of things needed to implement, say, a V2 exchange server to provide software layer descriptions to give users a leg up. Michael will let us know more next week if he hears back from Rene. Nothing from Patient Care.
    • Structured Documents, Publishing - Andy Stechishin reports he has not met with SDWG since the WGM. They have a project for the help desk pilot on which Tooling is not a cosponsor - implications for Tooling are unknown. Templates ITS proceeding well; he is looking at the new version of Trifolia's extract feature to see if it can generate template exchange (DÉCOR) format. For Publishing, Woody has been working on vocabulary maintenance tool chain. This is still ANT-based, with VB and MS Access components and OLE connection to Rosetree Designer. Lynn notes FMG is also discussing registry for extensions and resources, and Andy adds that Lorraine notified him that Lloyd has put together a page on requirements for a registry. HingX progress as HL7 artifact repository and OID registry maintenance were also discussed by FMG. ACTION ITEM: Andy will forward the link to the FMG registry requirements to the list and do an assessment of how well HingX meets those requirements as well.
    • Templates, Open Health Tools - Jane Curry is not on the call. Andy reported briefly on Templates; the registries issues will be addressing the state of HingX.
    • Mobile Health - Matt Grahame has no updates.
  • Project Updates
    • PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool
      • First Deliverable approval for EHR-S FM Profile Designer Phase 2 - see document
      • Michael introduces the planned approach. The document was generated from Sparx EA. Matt comments that EHR has been pleased with how well the tool has worked to assist with ballot reconciliation.
      • Andy moves approval of this deliverable; Matt seconds. Wilfred asks about the other products of the deliverable - there is an *.eap document as well for the source artifacts to create the document in GForge. Michael abstains, approved 4/0/1.
    • PI# 913 HL7 Tooling Challenge draft web page updates for 2013-2014 contest for review need 'background' and 'judging criteria'.
      • Need to get some of Woody's attention before he goes to AUS for a couple weeks.
  • Review action items - Andy has no updates
    • Andy to word-smith the wording for the Tooling Challenge and send to AMS & GWB first then Tooling list
    • Andy to notify the cochairs, editors and internationaladmin lists in addition to Tooling the intent of Tooling's consideration to drop support for Visio 2002 effective with review at 2014JanuaryWGM in San Antonio.
    • Andy will talk to John about Regex expression license.
    • Andy will talk to John and Mark about an iOS developers' license for HL7
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    • PI# 803 Tooling_Dashboard
      • Tooling Dashboard needs discussion this next cycle for whether this should proceed. It's been on hold, ES has been strapped for support. This may not be valid to proceed. ACTION ITEM: Andy will check with TSC if such dashboards are of interest still.
    • PI# 802 Tooling Communication Plan and Execution
      • Communication plan is still valid while dependent on the strategy which needs an update as well.
    • PI# 992 Tooling Work Group Education Requirements and Plan - see Tooling_Education
      • Dennis asks about this. ACTION ITEM: Andy has some material from Diego he will forward to Dennis to see if he can advance it.

Adjourned 2:57 PM.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Andy to word-smith the wording for the Tooling Challenge and send to AMS & GWB first then Tooling list
  • Andy to notify the cochairs, editors and internationaladmin lists in addition to Tooling the intent of Tooling's consideration to drop support for Visio 2002 effective with review at 2014JanuaryWGM in San Antonio.
  • Andy will talk to John about Regex expression license.
  • Andy will talk to John and Mark about an iOS developers' license for HL7
  • Andy will forward to the note Lloyd sent OWL Tooling list and Rik specifically.
  • Andy will follow up with Diego on the Education project
  • Andy will forward the link to the FMG registry requirements to the list and do an assessment of how well HingX meets those requirements as well.
  • Andy will check with TSC if the Tooling Dashboard or such dashboards are of interest still.
  • Andy has some material on the Education requirements from Diego he will forward to Dennis to see if he can advance it.

.

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.