This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "INM Cologne Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(14 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Draft InM Agenda for Cologne (April/May 2007).
 
Draft InM Agenda for Cologne (April/May 2007).
 +
 +
Return to [[Infrastructure and Messaging TC]]
  
 
''' Saturday 28 April'''
 
''' Saturday 28 April'''
*Inofficial "Wrappers" special working meeting
+
*[[Inofficial "Wrappers" special working meeting]]
  
 
'''Sunday 29 April'''
 
'''Sunday 29 April'''
Line 14: Line 16:
 
** Approval of the San Diego minutes
 
** Approval of the San Diego minutes
 
** Approval of Meeting Agenda
 
** Approval of Meeting Agenda
 +
*** Issue related to THU Q3 this week
 
** Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
 
** Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
 
*** Ballot/proposal overview  
 
*** Ballot/proposal overview  
 +
**** Excluding any ITS SIG ballots
 
*** Saturday wrapper meeting synopsis
 
*** Saturday wrapper meeting synopsis
 +
**** [[Inofficial "Wrappers" special working meeting]]
 
*** Mission statement review
 
*** Mission statement review
 
*** Decision making process document
 
*** Decision making process document
** [[INM Action Items]]: Organizational/procedural action items:  
+
** [[INM Action Items]]: Organizational/procedural action items: 1025, 1072, 1083, 1127, 1128
* Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce
+
* Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce [[Data Types R2 issues]]
 
** Call to order
 
** Call to order
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
 +
** Action items: 1097, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1138
 +
** [[NullFlavor]]
 
* Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting  
 
* Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting  
 +
** Dynamic assumptions made by INM as preparation for Wrappers 2, see [[INM assumptions with regards to CPM]]
 +
** Function of CACT, what could percievable be moved there? Generalized question, started by [[Adding Record Target to ControlAct]]
 +
** Dynamic model – trigger event vs interactionId (Mark T), see [[Interaction (new dynamic model)]]
 +
** Action 2024: [[Transmission Addressing]] (time permitting)
 
* Q4 v2.x quarter  
 
* Q4 v2.x quarter  
 
** Call to order
 
** Call to order
Line 31: Line 42:
 
** Including all v2 conformance related issues
 
** Including all v2 conformance related issues
 
** HL7 v2.7 proposals
 
** HL7 v2.7 proposals
** Action items:  
+
*** Proposal 482
 +
*** Proposal 497 (latest version of 490)
 +
*** Proposal 495
 +
*** Proposal 496
 +
** Action items: 15, 976, 1029, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103, 1126, 1137
  
 
'''Tuesday 1 May '''
 
'''Tuesday 1 May '''
Line 38: Line 53:
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
** [[INM Transmission and Transport Action Items]]
+
** [[INM Transmission and Transport Action Items]]: 178, 1018, 2015, 2024, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035
** Discussion and formal approval of Harmonization Proposals
+
** Discussion and formal approval of Harmonization Proposals (if any)
** Other open issues created before start of the Wrappers R2 project
+
** Other open issues created before start of the Wrappers R2 project, see [[MCCI R2]].
 +
** [[Transmission Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)]]
 +
** [[Behavioral Contract Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)]]
 
* Q2 Wrappers R2 (Transmission and ControlAct wrapper)  
 
* Q2 Wrappers R2 (Transmission and ControlAct wrapper)  
 
** Call to order
 
** Call to order
Line 56: Line 73:
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
 
** Walk-in session, any v2/v3 topics
 
** Walk-in session, any v2/v3 topics
 +
*** Dutch batch error grouping issue, [[Orchestration of Error Responses in a Batch]], [[QueryAck in Batches]]
 
** Action items as participants are available
 
** Action items as participants are available
  
Line 64: Line 82:
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
 
*** [[Open ATS Issues]]
 
*** [[Open ATS Issues]]
 +
** Action items: 1019, 2010, 2017, 2020
 
** ebXML status update
 
** ebXML status update
 
** Removable Media, Web services status update
 
** Removable Media, Web services status update
* Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce
+
** Attachments, reforming of messages by transports / vitual transmission wrappers
 +
* Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce [[Data Types R2 issues]]
 
** Call to order
 
** Call to order
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
** Action items:  
+
** Action items: 1097, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1138 (if not covered on Monday)
 
+
** [[Transmission Attachment]] (IIref needed for Wrappers R2)
 
* Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
 
* Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
 
** Call to order
 
** Call to order
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
** Action items:
+
** Action items: 33, 961, 1084, 1099, 1122, 1125, 1131, 1132, 1133
 +
** Open issues, see [[CACT R2]]
 +
*** [[Adding Record Target to ControlAct]]
 +
*** [[Consent in Queries]]
  
 
* Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
 
* Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
Line 83: Line 106:
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
** Action items:
+
** Action items: 1063, 1113
 +
** The HL7StandardVersionCode vocabulary domain contains nonsensical values. The value set is maintained by the Pubs committee so they'll need to fix this.
  
 
'''Thursday 3 May'''  
 
'''Thursday 3 May'''  
Line 91: Line 115:
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
 
** Action items:
 
** Action items:
 +
** [[Communication Process Model]]
 +
** [[INM assumptions with regards to CPM]]
 +
** [[Interaction (new dynamic model)]], trigger event / interactionID
 +
 
* Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
 
* Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
 
** Call to order
 
** Call to order
Line 96: Line 124:
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
 
** Action items:
 
** Action items:
 
+
** [[Serialization]], clarify?
 +
** [[Transmission Attachment]]
 
* Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
 
* Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
 
** Call to order
 
** Call to order
Line 108: Line 137:
 
** Action items:
 
** Action items:
 
** Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics
 
** Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics
 +
*** Dutch batch error grouping issue (if not covered on Tuesday), [[Orchestration of Error Responses in a Batch]], [[QueryAck in Batches]]
 +
  
 
'''Friday 4 May '''
 
'''Friday 4 May '''

Latest revision as of 08:32, 30 April 2007

Draft InM Agenda for Cologne (April/May 2007).

Return to Infrastructure and Messaging TC

Saturday 28 April

Sunday 29 April

  • No meeting planned

Monday 30 April

  • Q1 Meeting overview & Updates
    • Call to order
    • Approval of Quarter Agenda
    • Announcements
    • Approval of the San Diego minutes
    • Approval of Meeting Agenda
      • Issue related to THU Q3 this week
    • Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
    • INM Action Items: Organizational/procedural action items: 1025, 1072, 1083, 1127, 1128
  • Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce Data Types R2 issues
    • Call to order
    • Approval of Quarter Agenda
    • Announcements
    • Action items: 1097, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1138
    • NullFlavor
  • Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting
  • Q4 v2.x quarter
    • Call to order
    • Approval of Quarter Agenda
    • Announcements
    • Including all v2 conformance related issues
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals
      • Proposal 482
      • Proposal 497 (latest version of 490)
      • Proposal 495
      • Proposal 496
    • Action items: 15, 976, 1029, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103, 1126, 1137

Tuesday 1 May

Wednesday 2 May

  • Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
    • Call to order
    • Approval of Quarter Agenda
    • Announcements
    • Action items: 1019, 2010, 2017, 2020
    • ebXML status update
    • Removable Media, Web services status update
    • Attachments, reforming of messages by transports / vitual transmission wrappers
  • Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce Data Types R2 issues
    • Call to order
    • Approval of Quarter Agenda
    • Announcements
    • Action items: 1097, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1138 (if not covered on Monday)
    • Transmission Attachment (IIref needed for Wrappers R2)
  • Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
  • Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
    • v2/v3 vocabulary issues
    • Call to order
    • Approval of Quarter Agenda
    • Announcements
    • Action items: 1063, 1113
    • The HL7StandardVersionCode vocabulary domain contains nonsensical values. The value set is maintained by the Pubs committee so they'll need to fix this.

Thursday 3 May


Friday 4 May

  • Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
    • Call to order
    • Approval of Quarter Agenda
    • Announcements
    • Action items:
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)
    • Java SIG update & status evaluation
    • Action items: see MON Q1
    • Meeting evaluation
    • Ballot status
    • Direction of INM
    • co-Chair responsibilities
    • Agenda for next WGM