Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See MCCI/CACT R2 Project for the project plan and scope of MCCI R2, which will be committee balloted in January 2008.
Open Issues (non Batch)
- Open issue: information related to Transmission SLA, details of Transmission Addressing.
- Behavioral Contract Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)
- Bolus in v3 Closed in sydney for non-action.
- Referencing attachments, Use of ID/IDREF, Transmission Attachment
- Composite Message Type (new wrapper mechanism)
- Transmission Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism), Constrain Transmission Wrapper, SOA versus Message Transmission - Miroslav/SOA
- De-blue MessageCommunicationsControl
- Interaction (new dynamic model), Transmission Pattern
- Transmission Addressing
- Harmonization: Add ManifestItem class to Transmission in the context of the new Wrappers
- Include RealmCode in root classes of interactions (see InM action item 2033)
- InM's position is that Conversation.code be a CS, containing an HL7 artifact code which can therefore have values defined by HL7 committees and, potentially, locally generated values. Further discussion on the use of this would be in the Wrappers R2 guide.
See Batch Topic DSTU R1 Issues for all issues/motions related to Batch Wrappers.
- MCCI R2 C1 reconciliation package contains agreed upon changes.
- Accept Level Acknowledgement
- Error Location
- Harmonization: add priorTransmission to support Transmission Sequencing, Sequence Number Protocol
- (closed) There is an action item for INM from Vocab: "Vocab TC recommends to INM and MnM that Trigger Events and Interation IDs become coded attributes with INM to determine what the datatype should be for them."
- 20070109 WGM: INM realizes that it could be either, but doesn't feel the need to move away away from II.
- (closed, for next release) Editorial: MCCI artefacts labeled as "deprecated" should probably be labeled "for backwards compatibility only". Once they have had that status for 2 normative releases of v3, their status will change to "deprecated".
- (closed, for next release) AcknowledgementDetail.typeCode is optional - should this be mandatory instead ? Contains E, W, or I, a categorization of the acknowledgement code/text.
- Motion to make AcknowledgementDetail.typeCode required (not mandatory), Rene/Andrew, 11-0-0. WGM 2007-01-09
- add wording to MCCI Preface to explain rationale for fixing acceptAckCode to ER. Needs more wording for this is a sunstantive change.
- HQ needs for us to include the previously balloted name in the preface of MCCI R2. This document was originally balloted as a component of the Infrastructure Management document
- For the MCCI R2 preface related to batches: to replace “HL7 Query” with “'HL7 queries' in general” at the earliest convenient time, if the existing wording is used in the preface of the next ballot.