V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20150623
Jump to navigation Jump to search
V3 Publishing Teleconference
|HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes
Location: GoToMeeting ID: 586-537-261
Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
|Facilitator||Andy Stechishin (AS)||Note taker(s)||Lynn Laakso|
|George "Woody" Beeler (GWB)||Beeler Consulting|
|×||Lynn Laakso (LL)||HL7 International|
|×||Andy Stechishin (AS)||CANA Software & Services|
|×||Brian Pech (BP)||Kaiser-Permanente|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Roll call and Agenda
- Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 20 February 27 March 6
- WGM Recap
- Submission of CDA IG content as HTML
- Around the table
- Future Business
- Upcoming call schedule
- Called to order 1:04 PM Eastern
- last week Austin described latest version of CDA IG HTML submission efforts
- V3 ballot site issues
- Missing R2B schemas - this has been identified on the known issues page. Gunther has not been able to generate the R2B schemas so what is out there is the old ones.
- Rik brought forward issues with schemas on the ballot site dated from 2014. Lynn has a generated version from 2015 - she will ask Gunther to review these files before putting updates on the ballot site.
- Rik also identified missing directories in the fullsite download file. Lynn will regenerate and upload.
- when the issues are resolved we can email everyone in the ballot pool that the download materials need to be re-downloaded. Ballot materials are fine but the welcome page and associated directories were missing. Rik suggests putting them out in one patch.
- Should add to QA before bringing site live to test directory structure and ability to launch local site from the download.
- Slide deck - risk assessment - deferred to TRAC (TSC Risk Assessment Committee); Brian will send to Pat Van Dyke and request agenda time. Next Wednesday is a Canadian holiday, perhaps July 8th?
- Approve Minutes of previous meeting
- Brian mentions that Frank sent an updated V2 refactoring proposal last Friday and he will forward it.
- Brian reports he sent an email to Pete Gilbert regarding his standing as cochair. Pete noted that his new employer will permit participation but at what level he's not sure. There has not yet been a call for nominations yet.
- Other cochair standings briefly reviewed.
- Future Business
- Publishing responsibilities for FHIR
- Adjourned 1:45 PM
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|