V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20150227

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2015

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2015-02-27
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Lynn Laakso (LL) HL7 International
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
× Jane Daus (JD) McKesson
× Austin Kreisler (AK) Leidos
× Frank Oemig (FO) Seimens
× Ted Klein (TK) Klein Consulting
× John Quinn (JQ) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. V2 Publishing
  3. PSS
  4. Around the table
  5. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  6. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:05 PM Eastern
  2. V2 Publishing Discussion
    • BP provided some background, ongoing issues, legacy technology, has come to attention of TSC
    • JQ added the need to ensure that terminology used is also part of how we publish V2
    • TK work has been going on (manually) over last couple of years to work with the terminology in the V2 publication
    • AS stated the the TSC issue was specifically around the chapter renumbering and that the TSC wished to understand the requirements that underlie the chapter renumbering.
    • FO stated that the question had been answered and was necessary in order to proceed. FO was also not sure that renumbering should be an issue.
    • AS stated that for certain members of the TSC the renumbering was felt to be significant.
    • TK understood but sides. There is issues based on the Tooling
    • There was a side discussion on the availability of an HTML version, AS suggested we need to take this to EST and resolve.
    • AS suggested that participation on the TSC call by TK and FO might help, FO is not available this Monday
    • FO made some suggestions about version numbering to assist any chapter restructuring concerns.
    • TK said that a Vocab recommendation that is coming to TSC on publishing vocab separately may help with the restructuring.
    • AS said that we need to understand the editing community
    • AS will discuss moving the V2 discussion forward by one week
  3. PSS FHIR Ballot Process Pilot
    • AK presented
    • Motion: Approve the PSS with Publishing as a co-sponsor
  4. Around the table
  5. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  6. Adjourned 1:45 PM Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .