V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20140314

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2014-03-14
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting March 7
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
  5. Around the table
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  7. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:06 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting March 7
    • Motion: Approve as posted AK/DL unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • Some outstanding question from Gunther on Generator for GWB in SPL
      • Can this be updated in time to get the material generated for Ballot
    • Scheduling has been brought back to HQ with some issues that PA cannot resolve
    • Other PA material is straightforward
    • P&S DAM, Care Plan DAM should also be straightforward
    • CS CMETs - existing material
      • Following new CMET process, balloting entire package
    • Normative Edition
      • CDS has Decision Support normative release 1, new DSTU would like to be published along side
      • In Security, has several candidate standards
        • Has asked for sub-menu under Foundation named Privacy & Security which lists the above documents
        • DL will build it out for now and can be pulled if problems arise.
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Disclaimer for SNOMED
      • Status of email
  5. Around the table
    • AK
      • Dataypes R1 has an issue with using a null flavour on an II datatype.
      • Need to have root with an OID but a null flavour in the extension (to say 'I do not know the value for this identifier').
      • The Abstract Datatypes is ambiguous but the schema contains a Schematron peice that does not allow this.
      • Paul Knapp has produced a proposal to remove the Schematron, this needs to be approved by MnM.
      • This, if approved, would be sent as an errata on a publication request.
      • DL thought that on the product brief page, there may need to be clear indication of an errata available
      • There will also be a discussion in Structured Documents as to the impact on the CDA Release 2.
    • DL
      • Disclaimer for SNOMED
        • Need to check on status of email for wording change before proceeding, add to action items
  6. Adjourned 1:39 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .