V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20140307

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2014-03-07
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 21
  3. Approve Minutes of Jan 2014 San Antonio WGM
  4. Gunther's changes to Generator for SPL
  5. Announcements
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 11:10 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 21
    • Motion: Approve as posted AS/DL unanimous
  3. Approve Minutes of Jan 2014 San Antonio WGM
    • Motion: Approve as posted AS/DL unanimous
  4. Gunther's changes to Generator for SPL
    • Gunther had provided an additional transform change
      • Transform is called compat-control.xsl
      • GWB will review and integrate, this is coupled with the need to produce a new version of the generator
  5. Announcements
    • Ballot scheduled to open on March 28, 3 week
      • PA has 2 topics
      • SPL has been received from Gunther Schadow
      • Clinical Statement has not submitted materials
      • Annotated ECG Implementation Guide - document for informative ballot
    • DL will not be available for call on March 21
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
  7. Around the table
    • None
  8. Future Business
    1. DL not available for March 21 teleconference
  9. Adjourned 11:20 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .