V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20131206

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-12-06
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting November 8, November 15 and November 22
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will work on Wiki page for V3 Domain Abbreviations
  5. Around the table
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  7. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:10 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting November 8, November 15 and November 22
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AK/DL unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • Ballot opens next Friday
    • Clinical Statement CMETs not balloting this cycle
    • Working to manage Templates materials
    • Waiting on updated Core RIM for ballot cycle
    • A possible request to open a ballot late, but has not been confirmed.
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will work on Wiki page for V3 Domain Abbreviations
  5. Around the table
    • No items
  6. Future Business
    1. Regular call next Friday
  7. Adjourned 1:19 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .