V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20130222

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-02-22
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Joshua Carmody (JC) HL7 International
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Sean Muir (SM)
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Role call and agenda
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 15
  4. Normative Edition Update
  5. NIB Report
  6. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • PSS for quality sub-group - Approval
    • Minimum Standard for Accepted Artifacts
  7. Issues in Patient Care Normative Edition
    • 'Base Class Error' in PubDB
  8. Announcements
  9. Update on Action Items
  10. Around the table
  11. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  12. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:05 pm Eastern
  2. Role call and agenda
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting February 15
    • Motion: Approve the minutes of February 15 and the proposed agenda DL/AK unanimous
  4. Normative Edition Update
    • Motion: Set the "deadline" for Normative Edition eligibility to be the submission of a formal Request to Publish Normative content for TSC approval. For NE 2013 will set this date as March 17, 2013, which was the previously set date for completion of reconciliation. For future years will the seventh Sunday after the (Friday) close of the preceding Working Group Meeting which is close to March 1 in most cases. DL/AK unanimous
  5. NIB Report
    • 3 reaffirmation ballots XML ITS Structures & Data Types R1
    • 44 other ballot pools
    • V3 -
      • RIM R6
      • Vocab CTS 2
      • CPM CMETs again (and will need to be in R2b)
      • ITS V3 Structures R2 ISO Harmonized data types ITS R1
      • InM V3 Abstract Transport Specifications
      • DAMs - many new
      • Domain content, various including - Rx (2 topics), Security Ontology, SOA Ontology, PA - Couple of CMETs,
  6. Discussion on In-Line Corrections to Previous Published Artifacts
    • AS joined the call at this point
    • Discussion about request about re-release with in-line corrections - TSC discussion on this subject Saturday in Phoenix
    • DL thought this was a different question, GWB - ballot scope question, can we just ballot the one thing (the correction). GWB can constraint the scope to the thing but still need to publish the entire 'thing' (document/topic)
    • Publishing corrections will produce a new version
    • There are 2 choices, new version or separate item
    • AK: in SD, need to incorporate errata into IG without creating new version (request from national regulator)
  7. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • PSS for quality sub-group - Approval
      • Motion: Approve PSS for CDA I-GUIDE Quality sub-group (add DL, add refinements to scope for ongoing quality refinment) AS/AK-friendly amendment unanimous
  8. Adjourned 1:53 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .