V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20121130

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-11-30
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting November 16
  3. CMETs Publishing
  4. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  5. Announcements
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting November 16
    • Minutes were not posted yet
  3. CMETs Publishing
    • Pharmacy had brought forward CMETs for the current ballot, there was a duplication from the CMET ballot of Sep 2012
    • COCT_RM260003 was balloted in Sept 2012 will be removed in current ballot
  4. January 2012 Ballot update from Don
    • Have received all document other than some chapters in V2
    • In V3, AI, CI QI good to go
    • For ITS missing graphic in Appendix, checking transform
    • Lab Orders, notified Patrick and Lorraine waiting to hear back
    • Clinical Statement posted and checked by co-chairs
    • Pharmacy CMETs, Medication order posted, need verification of presentation
    • New Domain - Diet Orders and Nutrition, Jean Duteau - story boards were not coming out, numbering appear correct but unsure if there was an error.
  5. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • AS had reached out to CGIT, no response as yet
    • Will post to list looking for meeting in Phoenix
  6. Announcements
  7. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Next Meeting
      • AS will post to the list to determine if a meeting next week is required, if not Dec 14
    2. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourn
  11. Adjourned 12:24 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .