V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20111118

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-10-29
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 4 and November 11
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will work with Dave Hamill to produce a Work Group specific CMET list to be used with the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form
    • Doodle poll survey on Visio versions
  5. Policy on Ballot Patches
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Next Meeting
    2. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:05 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 4 and November 11
    • Motion: Approve minutes of November 4 AS/DL unanimous
    • Motion: Approve minutes of November 11 AS/PG unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • Preview site is forthcoming, some difficulties arose
      • A link has been sent to some specific individuals to review
  4. Pharmacy Issue in Past Ballots
    • Issue with numbering that has now been fixed
    • CPM CMET are used as CMETs by Pharmacy but the models are registered as RMIMs. Pharmacy links to them but the links do not work.
      • Should publish CMETinfo.txt for RMIM designer which contains the CPM CMETs.
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
      • Some progress should be ready for next meeting.
    • AS will work with Dave Hamill to produce a Work Group specific CMET list to be used with the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form
      • Work item created, new CMET Master list first draft should be able to create WG lists for Jan 2012
    • DL - Doodle poll survey on Visio versions
      • Issues with setting up the poll, will get Doodle poll expertise from Dave Hamill
  6. Policy on Ballot Patches
    • Motion: Adopt the ballot patches policy as posted to the list AS/JD unanimous
    • AS will produce a publishing steps definition wiki page which will include the ballot patch policy
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
  8. Around the table
    • None
  9. Future Business
    1. Next Meeting
      • December 2
    2. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourned 12:35 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • AS will work on creating a list for each Work Group containing CMET Name and ID to allow the WG to select on the publishing
  • DL Will create Doodle poll survey on Visio versions
  • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
  • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model
  • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .