V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20101203

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2010-10-29
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 12 November 19 and November 26
  3. Ballot Status
  4. Notes from Don Lloyd
  5. Around the table
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  7. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:03 pm Eastern
    • JD wishes to add agenda topic: MIF Publishing problem - receiver responsibilities are missing
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 12 November 19 and November 26
    • Motion: Approve all minutes above GS/JD 4-0-0
  3. Ballot Status
    • V3 submitted content, issues in MIF based publishing, pulled in Paul Biron
      • Thought new process was clean but now sounds like still some item still outstanding
      • Expect to continue to get feed back
    • 1 Domain ballot-Pharmacy had trouble, not sure if PubDB issues or other issues
      • Say some descriptive text is missing
      • Also has issue with attribute level description
    • Late update to RMIM Designer
      • Reminder the version of Website is based on Datatypes Release2 (MIF 2.1.6)
      • Patches probable by middle of next week
    • Discuss multiple pharmacy's use of multiple PubDbs - cause of text dropping out?
  4. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • ICSR material packaged different for ISO ballot
    • Next transform would produce .HTML extension only, DL created redirects to help with any navigational issues
  5. Around the table
    • JD
      • Topic was covered in ballot discussion
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  7. Adjourn
    • Adjourned 12:34 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .