V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20101119

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2010-11-19
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
× Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
  4. Around the Table
  5. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:03 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Previous minutes
    • Not done, minutes not posted yet
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Work on changing all DAM, making all 3 letter codes, soon to update SVN
    • Lloyd McKenzie has provided his content
    • Updating transforms to ensure ballot location
    • AK asked final drop-dead for TSC approval to include in ballot
    • Try to open on Nov 29, can hold back the one item
    • Pharmacy got all models in, 2 not going cleanly through generator
    • There was a general discussion on the COL/BAG datatype conversion (as part of datatypes R2)
    • HTML conversion is proceeding, DL will finish after completing DAMs.
      • (conversion is comprised of ensuring all HTML content files have the extension .html)
  4. Around the Table
    • JD
      • Temp space for pub domains
        • Tried free sites but disclaimer "if valid HTML will not work"
    • LM files go beyond current limit for downloads, issue with ballooning of download file
  1. Adjourned 12:43 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS - bring discussion of temporary web space to ES
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • next call Nov 25 will occur