V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20100818

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2010-04-28
Time: 04:00-05:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
× Rob Savage (RS)
Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 21 and July 28
  3. January 2011 Balloting Schedule
  4. Steering Division Election
  5. MIF Changes
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Discussion of Terms "SHOULD", "MUST", etc. versus RFC2119
    3. Updates to Publishing Facilitator Guide
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 4:05 pm Eastern
    • Motion:
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 21 and July 28
    • Motion: Accept July 21 minutes (PG/RS) unanimous
    • Motion: Accept July 28 minutes (AK/RS) unanimous
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Much of the non V3 content has been turned in for current cycle
    • Many Word documents, convert to PDF
    • Pharmacy is struggling to get content submitted
      • Has submitted some content but no CMETS as yet
      • JD: should also have models submitted
  4. MIF Based Publication Process
    • GWB reported good progress, documentation of the process (and the script itself) on wiki: V3 Publishing Process Steps
    • Paul Biron recommended to publish in 2 sites, one using the old method, one the new
    • JD suggested going forward, making the main site, the one produced with the new method.
    • GWB/DL will review the parallel sites when both are ready
    • The consensus of the group was to proceed with producing the ballot using the new mechanism
    • The temporary repository for the new publishing process is on [GForge]
  5. MIF change request review
    • Item 1486: Preference for the terms: in-scope, out-of-scope,informative
    • There is also a need to add glossary for the MIF publication elements, a new change is being discussed on the next Tooling call.
  6. January 2011 Ballot Cycle
    • Short schedule, we will need to notify all WG co-chairs prior to Cambridge WGM
  7. Project Scope Statement for CDA Implementation Guides
    • PG presented the PSS
    • GWB suggested adding the ability to deal with a limited set of files in a format
    • Motion: Accept the project scope statement with V3 Publishing as a co-sponsor with PG and AK monitoring the project progress (PG/AK) unanimous
  8. Adjourned 5:03 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .