This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

ITS Concall Minutes 20151208

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2015

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - December 8, 2015

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2015-12-08
Facilitator: Dale Nelson Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
× Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
× Dale Nelson DN Accenture
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
David Booth DB Hawaii Group
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes


  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting December 1
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. Approve Minutes of January 2015 WGM
  6. Approve Minutes of May 2015 WGM
  7. Approve Minutes of Oct 2015 WGM
  8. ITS R1.1 Publishing update
  9. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  10. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
      • PK provided reconciliation to JA (2014-12-09)
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • PK will work to complete for Feb 17 (2015-11-10)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
    • Frank Oemig has made correction, contacting V2 Publishing to get updates published (2015-11-24)
  11. Next Meeting
  12. Adjourn

Meeting called to order 2:05 PM Eastern

Minutes of Dec 1, 2015

Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/BP unanimous



RDF Sub-Group Report

Not on call

Oct 2015 WGM Minutes

Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/PK unanimous


No known outstanding tasks

Action Items

  • HL7 over HTTP - waiting on AS to re-generate
  • RIM ITS Serialization - reviewed, keep on list
  • Product Briefs - DN will do a first pass on the products and provide comments
  • V2 XML Issue - Frank Oemig has identified the issue is fixed but found another, will look for an update by WGM

New Business

Report from FHIR Core datatypes discussion:

  • BP reported from FMG meeting that will establish a not-for-profit that will do everything except maintaining the standard

Meeting adjourned at 3:07 PM Eastern