INM Atlanta Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Draft InM Agenda for Atlanta (September 2007).

Return to Infrastructure and Messaging TC
Notify mailto:ajulian@mayo.edu?subject=INM_Atlanta_Agenda of any changes prior to 16:00EDT 20070904.

Overview

  • Mon Q1 Plenary
  • Mon Q2 Plenary
  • Mon Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting : wrappers, dynamic model
  • Mon Q4 Election, Meeting Overview and v2.x
  • Tues Q1 Transmission Wrappers R2
  • Tues Q2 Wrappers R2 (Transmission and ControlAct wrapper)
  • Tues Q3 INM Hosts Joint INM/SOA/ITS SIG/HSSP Services
  • Tues Q4 Hot Topics quarter
  • Wed Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
  • Wed Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce Data Types R2 issues
  • Wed Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
  • Wed Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
  • Thurs Q1 Joint session between SOA, INM, MnM and ITS on the Dynamic Model.
  • Thurs Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
  • Thurs Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
  • Thurs Q4 Hot Topics
  • Fri Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting

We need at least one more session on datatypes. Unless we schedule some BoF to discuss the issues?--GrahameGrieve 19:38, 1 August 2007 (CDT)

Details

Monday 17 Sept

  • Q1 Plenary
  • Q2 Plenary
  • Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting : wrappers, dynamic model
  • Q4 Meeting Overview and v2.x
    • Election of two co-chairs
    • Approval of Meeting Agenda
    • Approval of the Cologne minutes
    • Announcements
    • Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
      • Ballot/proposal overview
      • Mission statement review
      • Decision making process document
    • Cologne: INM Action Items: Organizational/procedural action items: 1025, 1072, 1083, 1127, 1128
    • Including all v2 conformance related issues
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals
    • Cologne: Action items: 15, 976, 1029, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103, 1126, 1137

Tuesday 18 Sept

Wednesday 19 Sept

  • Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
    • Cologne: Action items: 1019, 2010, 2017, 2020
    • Cologne: ebXML status update
    • Cologne: Removable Media, Web services status update
    • Cologne: Attachments, reforming of messages by transports / vitual transmission wrappers
  • Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce Data Types R2 issues
    • Ballot Comments Consideration
  • Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
  • Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
    • v2/v3 vocabulary issues
    • R2 datatype issues
      • Pending Harmonization Proposals
      • CD.expression
      • type of CO.value
      • CE / CE.None
      • other ballot items
    • Cologne: Action items: 1113

Thursday 20 Sept

  • Q1 joint session between SOA, INM, MnM and ITS on the Dynamic Model.

Interaction (new dynamic model), trigger event / interactionID

  • Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
  • Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
    • Cologne: ?
  • Q4 Hot Topics
    • Cologne: Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics

Friday 21 Sept

  • Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
    • Action items:
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)
    • Java SIG update & status evaluation
    • Action items: see MON Q1
    • Meeting evaluation
    • Ballot status
    • Direction of INM
    • co-Chair responsibilities
    • Agenda for next WGM