Clinicians on FHIR 2025
Clinicians engagements in FHIR resources development, review and QA activities have gained significant momentum since the first Clinical Connectathon event in September 2014.
Large amount of valuable feedbacks were collected since the first event that resulted in significant improvements to the follow-up event in November 2014 in Melbourne, Australia. Participants at both events agreed that it is a valuable event that.
It is agreed that the event will repeated at each HL7 International WGM until such a time that it is determined that the event is no longer necessary
Post May 2015 Paris WGM, it was decided that this event will be renamed to Clinicians on FHIR
The Clinicians on FHIR events target participants are those with clinical backgrounds:
- Physicians (including specialist physicians, pathologist, radiologist ...)
- Nurses (including nurse specialist, nurse practitioner ...)
- Other allied health practitioners, e.g. occupational therapist
- FHIR Clinician Connetathon - January 2015: San Antonio
- FHIR Clinician Connectathon - May 2015: Paris