FHIR Clinician Connectathon - May 2015: Paris
The May 2015 clinician connectathon This is the third international event following two previous very successful events since the September 2014 HL7 WGM.
Until a different decision is made, this event remains a clinician event. Non clinical observers may participate in this event in future.
This event is open to all clinicians attending the May 2015 HL7 WGM in Paris.
Clinicians who are interested will need to register for the clinician connectathon (Friday, 01/23/2015 Event) when signing up for the May 2015 WGM.
Registration is required so that HL7 HQ knows how many to expect and organise the required infrastructure and catering.
Some web sessions may be planned before the meeting to prepare participants.
Note - the clinician connectathon is intended for clinician participants to test and review FHIR resources against clinical requirements defined in the clinical storyboards/scripts.
Non clinician participants interested in FHIR connectathon can join the technical connectathon event. Details of FHIR technical connectathon are available here:
- - The January 2015 Clinician Connectathon participation will be limited to clinicians.
- - Proposal to admit non-clinician as observers to clinician connectathon will be reviewed leading up to the May 2015 clinician connectathon
- 15 May 2015
No additional fee will be charged for clinician participants who registered for the full May 2015 WGM event.
For future clinician connecthaton, decision on registration fee will be reviewed and decided by HL7 HQ. Further information will be available when HL7 HQ has determined the relevant policy decision.
Clinician Connectathon Streams
The May 2015 Clinician Connectathon will have two streams:
- Clinician challenge stream:
- This stream is led by Viet Nguyen, Laura Heermann-Langford, Elaine Ayres and Emma Jones
- Participants will intensely challenge the clinical adequacy, validity, accuracy and reliability of the FHIR clinical resources. The format will be a whiteboarding walkthrough of the clinical (and administrative)FHIR resources using a set of scenarios
- A high level clinician connectathon script/plan has been development:
- Testing of FHIR clinical resources through FHIR web tooling environment:
Participants or members interested in clinical storyboards developed to test FHIR clinical resources can access the documents through the following links: