April 11, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
Conference Audio: (515) 604-9861; Access Code: 429554
AUDIO and MEETING LINK Updated (starting 3/28/2017)
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9861; Access Code: 429554
- Online Meeting Link: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join
- Click on Join an Online Meeting
- at Join Meeting Enter Online Meeting ID: cbhs
- Enter Name, e-mail if prompted
- Run the FCC_Installer if prompted
Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating meeting minutes
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|.||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair||x||David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Mike Davis||.||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||.||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||.||.||Glen Marshall||.||Ken Salyards|
|.||Ken Sinn||x||David Staggs||x||Steve Eichner||.||Beth Pumo|
|.||Chris Shawn||.||Ioana Singureanu||x||Neelima Chennamaraja||.||Joe Lamy|
|.||Joseph Quinn||.||David Tao, Mobile Health||.||Nathan Botts, Mobile Health||.||Milo Janowski, Abbvie Pharmaceutical company]|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes
- (05 min) PASS Audit -
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA) - Mike Davis
- (05 min) Post HIMSS Meeting, after Action Report and To-DO list - MDavis, KSalyards
- (05 min) FHIR Consent Issue Resolution FRIDAY call update discussion reminder
- NOTE: May WGM DRAFT Agenda created, Joint Meetings were entered based on the HL7 Meeting room invites.
- New Project NIBs? May 2017 Ballot Cycle
Please contact a CBCC Co-chair if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!
=Meeting Minutes DRAFT
Approve Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Minutes block vote:
- Moved: Kathleen Connor, Second Neelima Chennamaraja, Approved: 5
- SPIA Standards Committee meeting has requested a CBCC member to appear, Kathleen anointed to appear on behalf as no co-chair was able to appear at the designated times.
- FHIR Consent, the use of bundles may address the issues with Composition/DocumentReference versus Consent resource dominance and the issue of what kind of resource consent is becoming.
- May WGM
- Bernd to present Mon Q3/4
- KAthleen to resend draft agenda for EHR join meeting.