20180629 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2018-06-29
Time: 11:30 AM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20180601_PLA_call review
  • Action items
    • MK will do some research and make a Confluence page for PLA
    • Wayne will reach out to Stan to get his take on CIMI issues
    • Lorraine to forward email regarding CIMI road map
    • Paul to attend a few CIMI calls to assess the situation
    • Anne to draft a call for V2MG international/payer participation
      • Complete; sent out last week
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • Austin to send email to V2 and 2 CDA nominees
  • Set up first meeting for V2
  • MK to find an agenda template that was used for CDAMG
  • Steps to establish a new product family
    • SGB has been working on the decision making piece
    • Review BAM Section 2 to make it more practical
    • Section 1 is on how to determine if a product family is necessary
    • Section 2:
      • Complete mission and charter
      • Identify and/or establish a management group - ensuring a balance of perspectives
        • PLA w/SGB puts together candidate slate
      • ID and establish methodology group
      • ID and establish content groups
      • Recommend to TSC for approval
      • Ensure they have appropriate level of relationship with support groups (tooling/publishing)
  • Anne to ask Andrea/Pat to send reminder for V2 nominees


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved