20180713 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2018-07-13
Time: 11:30 AM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
x Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20180629_PLA_call review
  • Actions
    • Austin to send email to V2 and 2 CDA nominees
    • Set up first meeting for V2
    • MK to find an agenda template that was used for CDAMG
    • Anne to ask Andrea/Pat to send reminder for V2 nominees
      • Complete
    • MK will do some research and make a Confluence page for PLA
    • Wayne will reach out to Stan to get his take on CIMI issues
    • Lorraine to forward email regarding CIMI Road Map
    • Paul to attend a few CIMI calls to assess the situation
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • CIMI-MG
    • Currently fragmented due to consensus on modeling. Standing up as a product family is premature.
    • CIMI-MG currently on hold. Wayne and Stan are working to engage international presence.
    • Need to communicate to the CIMI-MG volunteers that it is currently on hold, while additional involvement is solicited.
      • ACTION: Austin will talk with Wayne on how to do that.
  • V2-MG
    • Need to determine time slot for this meeting. Do a Doodle poll, start with international (although Frank may be on vacation). Riki is PST. Make sure Brian Pech is involved.
      • Cochair elections
      • Mission and charter start
      • DMP
      • Responsibilities
      • Product listing
      • BRIAN to help with to dos
        • After establishment, flesh out the role of V2MG vs. Publishing
        • Is there interest in V2 connectathons? V2MG should discuss.
      • Michael Brody would run if no one else was going to. He would like to support Riki.
  • Next time: Website update - finding Mgmt/methodology groups


Adjourned

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved