20180601 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2018-06-01
Time: 11:30 AM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Notes of 20180518_PLA_WGM review
  • Action items (from Cologne)
    • MK will do some research and make a page for PLA
    • May hold back on CIMI-MG right now, depending on where things are at.
    • Wayne will reach out to Stan to get his take on CIMI issues
    • Lorraine to forward email regarding CIMI road map
    • Paul to attend a few CIMI calls to assess the situation
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Notes of 20180518_PLA_WGM review
  • Action items (from Cologne)
    • MK will do some research and make a page for PLA
      • In progress
    • May hold back on CIMI-MG right now, depending on where things are at.
      • Discussed what was said/heard at the WGM
    • Wayne will reach out to Stan to get his take on CIMI issues
      • Carry forward
    • Lorraine to forward email regarding CIMI road map
      • Carry forward
    • Paul to attend a few CIMI calls to assess the situation
      • Carry forward
    • V2MG
      • We now have seven candidates. Paul notes we could use more international participation, although we shouldn’t let that prevent moving forward. Do we feel we’ve got a representative group? Discussion over whether or not we need more payer representation.
        • MOTION to approve the slate of candidates and move forward to SGB with the recognition that we need to recruit one more international candidate: Paul/Austin
        • VOTE: All in favor
          • ACTION: Anne to draft a call for increased international and payer participation

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved