2018-08-08 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-08-08
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): TBD
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs X David Hay X Lloyd McKenzie, scribe
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite X Paul Knapp Anne W.
X Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech
X Grahame Grieve .

Guests:

  • AbdulMalik Shakir
  • Nagesh Bashyam
  • Rob Hausam
  • John Lunskah


Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-08-01_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
    • Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance
    • Lloyd to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
    • VerificationResult: Brian to check with WG regarding the potential for splitting
    • Anne to monitor SGB vote on expiring FMG positions to carry forward to TSC
    • David to draft documentation/communication regarding the poly on balloting/publishing as FMM5
    • David to work on vetting unapproved resources for publication
  • Review Items
    • Tracker items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • SGB –
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Minutes approval - Josh/Brian Post: 4-0-0

Tracker items

  • Reviewed the open tracker items. None are critical for today

Implementation Guide proposals

Agreement to consider late proposals. Workload is too high, but that's not a reason to reject content

  • BSeR Implementation Guide proposal
    • AMS will update the short description to reflect a description of the guide, not the project
    • Motion to approve the IG proposal: lloyd/brian 5-0-0
  • CDMH Implementation Guide proposal
    • CDMH uses DAF but is separate
    • Lloyd abstains due to funding under the sponsoring project
    • Motion to approve: Grahame/Josh: 4-0-1
  • CRN Implementation Guide proposal
    • Lloyd raised concern that much of the content is not specific to women's health. Dragon indicated that is the FDA
    • Updated code
    • Lloyd abstains due to funding under the sponsoring project
    • Motion to approve: Grahame/Josh: 4-0-1

Paul leaves

  • LIVD Implementation Guide proposal
    • Updated code
    • Concern about US centric representation on what's listed as a UV project
    • Motion to approve: Lloyd/Brian Post: 4-0-0

Paul returns

  • PDDI
    • Concern about US centric representation on what's listed as a UV project
    • Updated code
    • Motion to approve: Lloyd/Grahame: 5-0-0
  • PRO
    • Lloyd abstains due to funding under the sponsoring project
    • Updated code
    • Expanded abbreviations
    • Motion to approve: Paul/Brian Post: 4-0-1

Action Items

  • David to create tracker items for the QA that wasn't applied
    • Done
  • Grahame to put together something to describe a desired level of BR&R community engagement in order to own Substance
    • Not done
  • Lloyd to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
    • Not done - Lloyd will include in ballot with a note that it's pending approval
  • VerificationResult: Brian to check with WG regarding the potential for splitting
    • Closed. Agreed to split content around Verification process from Verification performance. Verification performance piece did not end up looking like Provenance
  • Anne to monitor SGB vote on expiring FMG positions to carry forward to TSC
    • Carry forward
  • David to draft documentation/communication regarding the poly on balloting/publishing as FMM5
    • Carry forward
  • David to work on vetting unapproved resources for publication
    • Carry forward

Tracker items (revisited)

  • [15734] - Persuasive w/mod
  • [9041] - Not Persuasive
  • [17587] - Persuasive
  • [13535] - Transferred to MnM
  • [13414] - Transferred to Tools

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-08-15 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International