20170531 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2017-05-31
Time: 2PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
Regrets Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
x Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20170512_PLA_WGM review
  • Action items
    • Anne to talk to Wayne about adding Product Management Groups to HL7 Wiki (adding another section). Include link on CDA MG page to Austin’s presentation.
    • Review responses from email to cochairs regarding formation of the CDAMG
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • Need to get CDA management group documents out there.
  • Austin to get email out soliciting CDAMG participation
    • Kai Heitmann, Andrew Statler, Geoff Brown have expressed interest, although Geoff Brown may be unavailable due to new developments. Austin notes that Lisa Nelson is also interested.
    • Reviewed/edited list w/Mary Kay
  • Anne to complete action item regarding getting management groups on Wiki
  • Need to set up CDAMG meeting on Sunday Q4 in La Jolla
    • Anne to discuss w/Mary Ann

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved