20170512 PLA WGM

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Borox

Date: 2017-05-12
Time: 8 AM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
Lorraine Constable
Bo Dagnall
Jean Duteau,
Rick Haddorff
Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
Lynn Laakso
x Mary Kay McDaniel
Brian Pech
Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
x Ken McCaslin


no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • CDA MG Formation
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • CDA MG Formation
    • Positive comments were heard at the meeting this week about the formation of the group. Getting attendance at the informational meeting was difficult. It did, however, yield a few people interested in being part of the management group.
    • Message will be going out to co-chairs list with the announcement of the MG formation. Need to craft the email and send out; also follow up with people who expressed interest. Austin or other rep will attend WG conference calls for those who want to know more. Also send out a separate note to those actively developing CDA strongly encouraging participation. Discussion over tooling representation. Discussion over whether or not a particular WG is going to act as the lead.
      • ACTION: Anne to talk to Wayne about adding Product Management Groups to HL7 Wiki (adding another section). Include link on CDA MG page to Austin’s presentation.
    • MK started the paperwork for the website
  • CIMI Product family? Austin asks if PLA should start working on that. Ken says not yet as we haven’t discussed at TSC. On the agenda for the next TSC meeting.
  • Next PLA meeting: 2017-05-31. Will review responses from emails.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved