20170614 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2017-06-14
Time: 2PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
Lorraine Constable
Jean Duteau,
x Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Brian Pech
x Wayne Kubick
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
x Ken McCaslin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20160531_PLA_call review
  • Actions
    • Austin to send email soliciting CDAMG participation
    • Anne to get management groups on Wiki
    • Anne to discuss CDAMG meeting in La Jolla on Sunday Q4
  • Discussion
    • Populating CDAMG
    • CIMI product family
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • Notes of 20160531_PLA_call review
  • Actions
    • Austin to send email soliciting CDAMG participation
      • Reviewed Austin's draft email. Discussed who to send it to - cochair list or whole membership? Mary Kay states that we could send it out to whatever list Karen uses for voting, etc. Make deadline 2017-07-03. Discussion over size of the group we're looking for. Austin will send out approved M&C with the email so people can see the concrete numbers for membership. Discussion over how to send out and from whom. Agreement to send to Karen to send out with M&C.
        • Next meeting: documentation review
    • Anne to get management groups on Wiki
    • Anne to discuss CDAMG meeting in La Jolla on Sunday Q4
  • Discussion
    • Populating CDAMG
    • CIMI product family
      • Mary Kay notes that we will be working with CIMI WG to launch the CIMI product family. CIMI is having a call tomorrow afternoon which Paul and Lorraine will join to help frame the conversation. They will also join this call at an upcoming date. Ken expresses concern about Paul and Lorraine going to them vs. having them come to this body for advice and suggests they don't need to be there, especially Paul officially representing SGB. PLA can simply reach out and have them join in the future. Austin will reach out to Paul and let him know that he doesn't need to attend. Need to get management group tied up and then review steps for product family formation before we start interfacing with them.
        • ACTION: Anne to invite CIMI cochairs to 2017-07-12 call
      • Discussion over socialization with WGs involved with CIMI. Need a multi-tier approach to education - get out early and give them an idea of what the steps will be. September could be general education, further socialization in January, in depth exploration in May, then launch following September. Austin notes we can use the general boilerplate that he's developing from the CDA M&C. Mary Kay and Austin will work on next steps document.
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved